Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
How do I create these "boxes" in my posts to "hide" stuff?
Like the "SQSA threats" or the "Suggestion" Box in the Post #1

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/electrode-qc-3-3-gp-2-2.3647616/#post-8107283
that one. i just wanna comment to at least give me my credit for my set. I keep seeing my sets of usually unviable pokemon (in smogon terms) catching some popularity and then see it posted somewhere without me getting credit lmao. like if they thought of it themselves. its annoying
you can't post in that one cause the analysis has been finished and checked and uploaded so there's no reason for most people to reply.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/electrode-qc-3-3-gp-2-2.3647616/#post-8107283
that one. i just wanna comment to at least give me my credit for my set. I keep seeing my sets of usually unviable pokemon (in smogon terms) catching some popularity and then see it posted somewhere without me getting credit lmao. like if they thought of it themselves. its annoying
You can't post in that thread because the analysis was already finished and uploaded. If you want to complain about not getting credit or ask any other questions about Smogon analysises/analyses, then I think you should ask in this thread.

Also, finding the first person who came up with each of Smogon's hundreds of sets is kind of hard and impractical.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I found that link but there is nothing there...
In that forum you can only see threads created by yourself. Only staff can see all the threads. So unless you've proposed an OM in the past you won't see anything.

Text in white Text in black Text in red
Either using the text color button above or something like [COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)]Text in white[/COLOR] in the BB code mode. Only the person who wrote the post (and moderators) can change the text color like that.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
How do I become a Smogon artist and make art for things like the VR? I think I would like to become one, once I gain more confidence in my abilities!
Through Smeargle's Studio, the artist subforum, would be the best way. Read through the rules there, and I'd personally suggest putting some stuff together to create an art thread (rules for posting one are in here). It's also a good idea to get involved with the community there.

Hey, I was wondering, how exactly do you "quit" Smogon so that all your badges turn gray? Do you just log out and never activate your account again, or is there another process?

Reactions: gum

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey, I was wondering, how exactly do you "quit" Smogon so that all your badges turn gray? Do you just log out and never activate your account again, or is there another process?
some badges you need to have a certain amount of activity per month to have it be active (tutor is an example iirc) and some you can resign from if you're too busy or lost interest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)