Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Greetings fellow Smogonites,

Is there perhaps someone that could trade me the following:
- Doduo, Magikarp, Heracross, Natu, Gligar, Pineco, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Chansey, Dratini, Kangaskhan, Poliwag, Pinsir, Venonat, Slowpoke, Carvanha, Roselia, Tangela, Shroomish, Yanma and Wooper in a Safari Ball
- Nincada, Pinsir, Scyther and Weedle in a Sport Ball
- Ralts, Riolu, Sigilyph, Slowpoke and Togepi in a Dream Ball
- Porygon-family in a Lure Ball :facepalm:Too bad, they were perfect fits :(

IVs/Nature/Ability do not matter

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings fellow Smogonites,

Is there perhaps someone that could trade me the following:
- Doduo, Magikarp, Heracross, Natu, Gligar, Pineco, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Chansey, Dratini, Kangaskhan, Poliwag, Pinsir, Venonat, Slowpoke, Carvanha, Roselia, Tangela, Shroomish, Yanma and Wooper in a Safari Ball
- Nincada, Pinsir, Scyther and Weedle in a Sport Ball
- Ralts, Riolu, Sigilyph, Slowpoke and Togepi in a Dream Ball
- Porygon-family in a Lure Ball

IVs/Nature/Ability do not matter
Unfortunately Porygon cannot be in a Lure Ball, feel free to check out TheMantyke's Gen 7 Pokéball Legality Guide for more information.

As for the Pokémon on your list, I can give you the following breeding parents:
Kangaskhan (Safari Ball), Scyther (Sport Ball), Nincada (Sport Ball), Riolu (Dream Ball) and Slowpoke (Dream Ball)

Feel free to leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available to pick them up.

Anyone has a Modest or Timid Diancie in gen6 (31/x/31/31/31/31 spread)?
It's one of the few mons i'm missing in my competitive dex.

I can trade TSV shinies for it.
Bump.
Also looking for in gen 6:
- a Modest/Timid Groudon
- a Dream ball HA female Goldeen
- Poke ball Event Vivillon (RNG)

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could breed me a female shadow tag shiny gothita with egg moves and HP Fire. I want it nicknamed Coraline. I have a few shiny legendaries that I will trade in exchange (They are Legitimate versions, I double checked them for discrepancies), as today is my birthday. I have a parent pokemon prepared with all the egg moves I need on it to make breeding easier. Thank you. This would really make my day.

LF: Heavy Ball adamant nature guts Machop with close combat, heavy slam, bullet punch, quick guard as egg moves
FT: 5 IVs Moon Ball jolly nature pickpocket Sneasel with fake out, icicle crash, throat chop, pursuit as egg moves

Pls comment if you would like to help, thanks!

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Since this generation is coming to an end, I have decided to fill up as many voids in my collection as possible. Hence, I will need help with these. Beware, it is a long list.

Friend ball Bulbasaur
Level ball Charmander
Dream ball Caterpie
Friend ball Weedle
Safari ball Pichu
Dream ball Cleffa
Safari ball Zubat
Safari ball Oddish
Sport ball Paras
Sport and Safari ball Venonat
Safari ball Diglett
Safari ball Poliwag
Safari and Dream ball Abra
Safari ball Magnemite
Safari ball and Dream ball Gastly
Safari ball Onyx
Heavy ball Munchlax
Level ball Dratini
Mew
Sludge Wave Gengar

Safari ball Yanma
Safari ball Wynaut
Safari ball Shuckle
Safari ball Smeargle
Safari ball Larvitar
Celebi

Lure ball Mudkip
Safari ball Zigzagoon
Sport ball Wurmple
Safari ball Lotad
Safari ball Aron
Safari ball Meditite
Safari ball Electrike
Safari ball Carvanha
Safari ball Torkoal
Safari ball Trapinch
Dream ball Swablu
Safari ball Corphish
Safari ball Bagon
Safari ball Beldum
Love ball Feebas
Hasty/Naive Deoxys

Safari ball Starly
Safari ball Gible
Safari ball Riolu
Safari ball Hippopotas
Calm Heatran
Shaymin
Timid/Adamant/Bold/Jolly Arceus (Timid in particular is urgent for the Ultra Final Cup)
Darkrai

Dream ball Sigilyph
Dream ball Gothita
Dream ball Solosis
Moon ball Litwick
Fast ball Larvesta
Moon ball Deino
Meloetta

Moon ball Froakie
Moon ball Scatterbug
Love ball Flabebe
Heavy ball Honedge
Heavy ball Klefki
HA Tyrunt and Amaura
Diancie
Hoopa
Volcanion

Level ball Minior
HA Passimian and Oranguru
Moon ball Mimikyu

Anything from their lines will obviously suffice too. IVs, Nature (unless noted), EMs do not matter. The same goes for clones and injected wondercards.

A huge thank you in advance!

E: In case you need help with a breeding project, I will gladly help you out! Do please fill out this form for me.

1. Pokemon:
2. Gender:
3. Preferred Nature(s):
4. Preferred Ability:
5. Preferred IV spread:
6. Shiny Y/N:
7. Preferred Ball*:
8. Preferred EMs*:
9. Nickname Y/N:
10. Preferred hatch location:

11. Are you fine with me keeping breedables from your project?

12. There is a good chance I will need to TSV hatch the egg for you, if you want a shiny. Do you have any objections to this?

13. If you want a hard-to-get 6-particular-IV spread (31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/0/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/0 etc.), are you fine with it having an imperfect IV (eg. 24 instead of 31) that is fixable by a bottle cap? I will obviously provide the bottle cap in that case.

14. Are you fine with me keeping a clone of your Pokemon? You obviously get the original Pokemon.
I most cases, I do not keep clones. However, if I manage to breed something that is hard to repeat, I might keep one.
In case you aren't, feel free to say so. It will not have any consequences and I will happily oblige.

*Chances are you will have to provide me with a breeding parent for these.

Last edited:
I will gladly help you with this. Feel free to set up a trade for the parent Pokemon on my profile.
Thank you so much Guardsweeper. I have wanted a shiny female gothita forever. Can you also breed heal pulse onto it as well? I would have already done it but I do not have a compatible parent Pokémon. I will give you shiny or fast ball larvesta and moon ball froakie.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
OMPL Champion
Thank you so much Guardsweeper. I have wanted a shiny female gothita forever. Can you also breed heal pulse onto it as well? I would have already done it but I do not have a compatible parent Pokémon. I will give you shiny or fast ball larvesta and moon ball froakie.
I can certainly attempt to do that.

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
OMPL Champion
I also want it to be relaxed nature and have HP Fire IV spread and female. And nickname it Coraline. Also it needs to have shadow tag. That was the whole point I tried breeding one. The parent Pokémon has shadow tag.
I'm glad to tell you your request is done! It comes with a 31/30/31/22/31/0 HP fire spread, has a relaxed nature, is female, has heal pulse in addition to the other 3 EMs, has Shadow Tag and is nicked Coraline. I hope you can forgive me for the non-perfect Spa IV. I will attach a Bottle cap to it, so you can fix it.

Shoutouts to esteemed collector Christian for the TSV hatch!

I will not be expecting anything in return. PM me whenever you are ready for the trade, or whether you would prefer GTS!

Would anyone being willing to GTS a HA Tyrunt for me? IVs and Nature don't matter, I can breed that stuff myself.

My schedule is pretty chaotic so direct trades are harder for me.

formula4speed
I got U
I have one with a Jolly nature.
I am going to ask for a crabominable(it is not that common but easy to get)
My IGN is Tobias.
I am going to ask for a lvl 40
Thanks but I think it got sniped, too slow on my part.

If anyone would like, I could offer up a breedject Larvesta. Might be less likely to get sniped if asking for something rare(ish). All are level 1 currently, Timid nature and I've got at least a couple with 4 IVs, might have an extra with 5. Can level one up a bit if needed.

I was soft resetting my shiny Tapu Lele and i just got a Calm one with 6 IVs.
I decided to keep it as i've spent months trying to get at least a -attack nature with 5 IVs. Any moveset and EV spread suggestions?

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
OMPL Champion
This is something I like to use in Battle spot, where role compression is crucial.

Tapu Lele @ Assault Vest
Ability: Psychic Surge
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 60 HP / 192 SpA / 188 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

EVs ensures you live +1 Volcarona's Inferno Overdrive after rocks and outspeed everything up to Adamant Breloom. The rest is poured into SpA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)