1v1 BW 1v1 Cup: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BW 1v1 Cup Round 2

image0.jpg

Welcome to the Round 2 of the BW Cup for the 1v1 Classic!

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Smogon Classic rules can be read here
  • Gen51v1, Bring 3 Pokemon, choose one.
  • Battles are Best of 5, Single Elimination.
  • Battles should take place on either Pokemon Showdown! or the Smogon Tours server, as there is a Gen51v1 game mode available for challenges.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts -- get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only. Please also do not activity call on the first day.
  • Learn how to schedule. Specify a number of days and time frames that you'll be available at, and always mention your Time Zone. Don't use vague statements like "Sunday Evening". All scheduling must be done on Smogon's profile walls to certify for activity calls. Tournament Scheduling Guidelines can be found here.
  • If the match is not completed by the deadline, I will decide whether to give the activity win or coinflip the match. An extension of 4 days can be given, if both players have actively made an effort to schedule.
  • Replays are strictly required for the development of the metagame. If replays are not included in your win post the match will be coinflipped. I'll be inclined to make an exception if you are astoundingly goofy and forgot to save them, PM me if that's the case.

Ruleset:
  • Clauses: Moody Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
  • Banlist: OU Banlist + Sash, Perish Song, Whimsicott
  • Unbanlist: Genesect, Landorus-Incarnate, Thundurus-Incarnate, Tornadus-Therian, Manaphy, Arena Trap, Shadow Tag, Sand Rush

BW1v1 Resources (Viability Rankings and Speed Tiers)

Round 2 matchups:

187 Fan vs AltCauseImInsecure
stableprince569 vs Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd
ggopw vs Squirtell 1v1
SoulWind vs Quote
Jirachirelia vs The Thunderbirds
Tom842 vs Inkreativ
Synonimous vs Lancer Fr
Jocus vs Waylaid
ryyjyywyy vs (ayedan vs Kardistry King)
girlpower199 vs Freddy Kyogre
Jamez155 vs Ehvrim
Simbo vs Djokra
Poison Adhesive vs alive
yukairu vs Maki's Fox
power vs Joker 1v1
neomon vs WailJesus

bracket proof: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/1639/

The deadline is 1 week. All games must be completed before October 20th at 8:00 PM GMT.

Last edited:
I would like to request a call act against my opponent ayedan. I’ve already had to request an extension due to his inactivity. The extension ends tomorrow and I still have not received any response

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
power vs Joker 1v1 will be granted an extension, as there are clear attempts to schedule from both parties.
Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd conceded his game to stableprince569

Winners of R2:

AltCauseImInsecure
stableprince569
ggopw
SoulWind
The Thunderbirds
Tom842
Lancer Fr
Jocus
ryyjyywyy
Freddy Kyogre
Jamez155
Djokra
alive
Maki's Fox
(TBD: power vs Joker 1v1)
neomon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)