SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

Guys we can pass Fissure to No Guard Machamp WE ARE SCREWED

Also what event moves/old moves can we pass now combined with new egg moves and whatnot? (I can think of Clefairy with Unaware and Softboiled and Eruption Tran with a good Nature but f for Heatran)

Nevermind, only for eggmoves

The information mentions Egg Moves as specifically those that can only be obtained via breeding, so TMs are out of the picture.

Something that just crossed my mind: event pokemon can now learn egg moves. That means the LGPE pikachu would have access to fake out, eevee would have covet or captivate, etc.
Are we certain that they have egg move data? They might be stored as different species, like Ash Greninja.

I'd love to know whether the LGPE save bonuses have partner stats, and if so, whether Pikachu still benefits from the Light Ball. If it does, it will see competitive use for sure.

Do we know if the rumored ability for the box legends (all moves are super effective/all moves have guaranteed status effects) is true?

Are we certain that they have egg move data? They might be stored as different species, like Ash Greninja.

I'd love to know whether the LGPE save bonuses have partner stats, and if so, whether Pikachu still benefits from the Light Ball. If it does, it will see competitive use for sure.
Easy way to figure out:
-Can LGPE Pikachu/Eevee breed with other Pikachu/Eevee?

Normally I'd suggest that Zamazenta could run a Toxic stall set, but we don't know if it gets recovery, it doesn't even get passive Leftovers if you want to keep its Steel type, and most importantly all four Pokemon that we can assume are Uber are immune to Toxic in the forms they're likely to be used in.

They really missed a trick by not giving Eternatus Corrosion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)