Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using a choice item and getting the attack disabled via Cursed body puts you into struggle (intended), but if you then dynamax only your first slot move is selectable. used it on chandelure and my struggle became Max Overgrow. first slot was energy ball

It appears that Max Overgrowth doesn't summon grassy terrain, is anyone else facing the same issue? From the replay, the other max moves have their secondary effects, so I'm assuming sheer force doesn't negate them? https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8oubeta-1011476910
Edit: Its on turn 16
Sheer force was incorrectly blocking some max effects; the fix hasn't gone live yet (it got delayed due to a silly typo on my part...)

Using a choice item and getting the attack disabled via Cursed body puts you into struggle (intended), but if you then dynamax only your first slot move is selectable. used it on chandelure and my struggle became Max Overgrow. first slot was energy ball
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8oubeta-1011623122 (Turn 7 to 8)

Here's a replay of the issue in action. Worse still, trying to use the only selectable Dmax move makes it fail to be used, claiming it is out of PP.

Right now Morpeko's Aura Wheel still shows as an electric type move even when it is in Hangry Mode. Is this going to be fixed? Thanks.
1574048535332.png

Last edited:
bug1.JPG

Hard to see the point of what I'm trying to report here, but I'll explain. Basically, there's a bug in the teambuilder where for Gen 8 OU, when teambuilding for a Roserade, the moveslot gets stuck on the items/abilities page, and I'm not able to add any moves to my Pokemon provided with a drop down list of the moves Roserade gets. Mind that, the bug happens only when you refresh with the Teambuilder opened. After going back into the team you're editing with the Roserade post refresh, the bug happens. After some testing, I've so far found this issue to be only with Roserade, but I'll let people here if more Pokemon are affected by this (Giving credit to the PS user Hyposis for originally reporting this in the Help room of PS).

Last edited:
theres a bug in gen8 bh where clangorous soul isn;t affected by magic guard so when you use clangorous soul, you still lose 33% of your health.

Says Defog on Rotom-W is illegal.

AND

Jaboca Berry on Appletun with Ripen ability does not activate twice as intended every time. Only on occasion.

1574055233824.png

Not sure if this one's intended or not, but you can't search in Gen 7 metagames by tier anymore. Seems to be a general trend with past-gen metagames so I wasn't sure if this was by design.

Yuichi

umu!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Sometimes, when a pokemon switch on the field: the next turn, it will outspeed the opponent no matter the speed of both:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8oubeta-1011810695
Turn 3 : The Grimmsnarl outspeed the Rotom, which is 298 speed, when Grimmsnarl can only be 240. And the turn after, Rotom re-outspeed it. Also, on the direct replay, it says to me that my rotom is 140, which is a visual bug.
grimmsnarl has prankster so it uses bulk up before u but in reality is slower than rotom, not a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)