Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: HA Marenie or Toxapex. Have breedjects, TRs, competitive mons, whatever you need.
I have tons of these. Most are 4-5 IV. I would love to trade!

Can anyone help get a HA Galarian Corsola pls? I have sword :/
I can help you with that!

==============

Looking for:
HA Gigantimax Charizard
Zacian-C
4-6 IV Imposter Ditto
4-6 IV Intimidate Careful Growlithe/Arcanine
4-6 IV HA Relaxed Wooper with Recover
4-6 IV Water Absorb Relaxed Tympole with Toxic

I have:
HA 4-5 IV G-Corsola
HA 3-5 IV Marenie/Toxapex
5-6 IV Jolly G-Ponyta
5-6 IV Bold/Impish/Jolly/Adamant/Calm/Timid Eevee with Wish
3 IV Adamant Eternatus
Complete Pokedex -I can get you any Pokemon you may need for dex entries (all I need is a request and a few minutes to breed; specific natures or HAs will take me a bit longer).

Cheers!

mod edit: Don't double (or triple) post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tons of these. Most are 4-5 IV. I would love to trade!

I can help you with that!

==============

Looking for:
HA Gigantimax Charizard
Zacian-C
4-6 IV Imposter Ditto
4-6 IV Intimidate Careful Growlithe/Arcanine
4-6 IV HA Relaxed Wooper with Recover
4-6 IV Water Absorb Relaxed Tympole with Toxic

I have:
HA 4-5 IV G-Corsola
HA 3-5 IV Marenie/Toxapex
5-6 IV Jolly G-Ponyta
5-6 IV Bold/Impish/Jolly/Adamant/Calm/Timid Eevee with Wish
3 IV Adamant Eternatus
Complete Pokedex -I can get you any Pokemon you may need for dex entries (all I need is a request and a few minutes to breed; specific natures or HAs will take me a bit longer).

Cheers!

mod edit: Don't double (or triple) post.
I can help with that Growlithe for one of those Corsola.

FT Shiny Zigzagoon Jolly 4IV EM Parting shot / Knock off
Careful BR Love Ball Umbreon
Calm HA BR Toxapex
LF BR POKES and all reasonable offers.

PM me

LF: (Dont care about IVs on these, breeding my own) HA Magikarp, Bold Hippo and a Scorbunny.

I have: I have been breeding some applin (bold), rookiedee (careful, no egg moves), noibats (timid) and hawlucha (jolly) and have some finished ones and some breedjects I would be willing to trade depending on the IVs, pokeballs and egg moves of what you can trade me from above

Thanks!

Does anyone have HA Scraggy with a Brave Nature and Fake Out? I can offer the following HAs: Frosmoth, Lapras, Hatenna, Rookidee, Eevee, Gastrodon, Litwick, Togepi, Ponyta, and Zigzagoon to name a few. Can offer Goomy with Life Dew as well as Eiscue with 4 egg moves.

Looking for any good HA or Rare ball mons. I can breed any good mons with my Dittos, just send me a mon you want bred and I can breed it, and I will give the original mon back. Looking especially for any comp mons and Premier ball mons

Looking for any good HA or Rare ball mons. I can breed any good mons with my Dittos, just send me a mon you want bred and I can breed it, and I will give the original mon back. Looking especially for any comp mons and Premier ball mons
Do you have any rare ball 'mon or anything else yourself to offer?

Does anybody have a legal, foreign (= not-english) Ditto in gen 5 for me? I Can trade a Ditto as well or a starter, which ever you prefer.
You can trade on GTS with this guide:

Does anyone have a Knock Off Gallade that I could use temporarily to pass the egg move to my own Gallade? I'd return yours of course and additionally offer one of these breedjects for your help:

Timid Love Ball Togepi
Jolly Level Ball Drilbur
Modest Love Ball Ponyta
Adamant Ultra Ball Morpeko
Modest Moon Ball Dreepy
Jolly Lure Ball Ralts
Modest Moon Ball Sinistea

Does anyone have HA Scraggy with a Brave Nature and Fake Out? I can offer the following HAs: Frosmoth, Lapras, Hatenna, Rookidee, Eevee, Gastrodon, Litwick, Togepi, Ponyta, and Zigzagoon to name a few. Can offer Goomy with Life Dew as well as Eiscue with 4 egg moves.
I have HA Scraggy with fake out & quick guard ( not brave though ). Do you happen to have a HA phantump?

Looking for a Timid Ditto. It can have garbo IVs, just need the nature.

Offering some imperfect 5IV Jolly Gluttony Zigzagoon w/ Parting Shot & Knock Off (Luxury Ball) and imperfect 5IV Adamant Swift Swim Chewtle (Quick Ball).

Dive Ball fits Frosmoth's regular color palette the best of any of the given selection of Balls, especially given the soft blue gradients of the Ball matching the elegant blue accents that encompass Frosmoth's snow-white body and wings. Premier is an option if you want added flexibility between the regular and Shiny palettes if you're breeding, as while the Ball itself is mostly white, the red accents offset the blues. Moon and Beast are options if you're an ApriBalltist, with Moon giving bonus points for matching the time of day in which Snom evolves into Frosmoth and Beast primarily highlighting the blues.

Friend and Nest suit the Shiny palette well, with Friend giving you the added benefit of letting it evolve upon capture due to its friendship being boosted to 200; while Nest, like Dive, complements the shades of green. Premier is once again an option if you're not sure about breeding in one or the other as the body remains primarily white as well.

Hopes this helps~ ♥

Dive Ball fits Frosmoth's regular color palette the best of any of the given selection of Balls, especially given the soft blue gradients of the Ball matching the elegant blue accents that encompass Frosmoth's snow-white body and wings. Premier is an option if you want added flexibility between the regular and Shiny palettes if you're breeding, as while the Ball itself is mostly white, the red accents offset the blues. Moon and Beast are options if you're an ApriBalltist, with Moon giving bonus points for matching the time of day in which Snom evolves into Frosmoth and Beast primarily highlighting the blues.

Friend and Nest suit the Shiny palette well, with Friend giving you the added benefit of letting it evolve upon capture due to its friendship being boosted to 200; while Nest, like Dive, complements the shades of green. Premier is once again an option if you're not sure about breeding in one or the other as the body remains primarily white as well.

Hopes this helps~ ♥
Thanks a lot for the reply! I'm thinking of choosing between Moon and Heavy. Moon fits in more with theme but Heavy fits the mon better and the white particles when the mon enters the battle look a lot like snowflakes so that looks sweet.

Can anyone help me trade a few mons back and forth to finish my pokedex? About 15 away from completing the dex. I can offer a perfect mimikyu or a HA mon for the trouble.

Looking for a flame orb, Quiet/Brave Honedge, Bold Ditto, non-HA Vullaby, or really anything else competitive let me know what you have.

For trade:
HA Bold Eevee (Wish+Yawn) 4IVs
HA Relaxed Tympole (Toxic) 3+ IVs
HA Applin
Bold Rotom
HA Jolly/Timid Lucario (Vacuum Wave on Timid) 4+ IVs
Relaxed Ferroseed (Toxic/Knock Off/Leech Seed) 3+ IVs
HA Bold Hatenna
Interested in:
Your Eevee, Tympole, Ferroseed, and Lucario.
I have:
4-5 IV Calm Vullaby,
3-4 IV HA Mareanie (natures vary)
3-5 IV HA Bold/Calm Corsola
5-6 IV Infiltrator Timid/Modest Dreepy
3-4 IV Jolly Ponyta
5 IV HA Timid Charmander
4 IV HA Jolly Drilbur
5 IV Mimikyu
4 IV Adamant Axew
4 IV Adamant Trapinch
4 IV Swinub
5 IV Jolly Jangmo-o
5 IV HA Jolly Magikarp

hey everyone in need of a GOTHITELLA in SWORD and SHIELD with its hidden ability SHADOW TAG, will trade just about anything I can acquire for you in shield but I am offering a gigantamax HATTERENE w MAGIC BOUNCE for it... let me know as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)