Official Smogon Tournament XVI - Round 2-D (Pokémon Home NOT ALLOWED this round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
messaged next round opp

@ dude above I gave you options to play and you had one day every week only you could play. Sorry that’s the way it goes on a flip.
Are you kidding me dude? I been wainting you a lot of days and you said: apologize for the delay, tough week... I'm a student and I'm on exams now, so I think that the studies are more important than this f**** tournament...

messaged next round opp

@ dude above I gave you options to play and you had one day every week only you could play. Sorry that’s the way it goes on a flip.
So don't say that I gave you options to play when I have screenshots since the January 21, 2020 and you couldn't play or don't reply to me

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
calling act vs Manuel 258, they haven't responded to my scheduling attempt. check their wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)