Smeargle's Studio's 10th Annual Secret Santa!

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Also note only tiki knows who had to draw for who and who has what requests . Some are just posting to get their art out. Sorry if it was an inconvenience!

Hey guys! I apologize for not being able to finish off the secret santa properly. I ended up having some serious issues irl and among other things I was not able to do stuff online for a good month. The timing was really unfortunate, and I really feel bad for leaving you guys on wait like this without a proper notice.

With that said i can reliably come on smogon and do stuff again, so i'll get everyone's drawings and flake requests sorted out and posted in a bit. This was super unexpected for me as well and I'm really sorry! Hope you guys understand.

Hey guys! I apologize for not being able to finish off the secret santa properly. I ended up having some serious issues irl and among other things I was not able to do stuff online for a good month. The timing was really unfortunate, and I really feel bad for leaving you guys on wait like this without a proper notice.

With that said i can reliably come on smogon and do stuff again, so i'll get everyone's drawings and flake requests sorted out and posted in a bit. This was super unexpected for me as well and I'm really sorry! Hope you guys understand.
Okay tiki , but so we will or we will not receive our drawings?

Here are all the requests i haven't posted! I'll be repeating a few you guys posted on your own before mejust to have a complete list shared in one post, along with the couple flakes. I hope you guys enjoy these.

TO: Const Print Puts

Passimian dressing Snorunt's hood.
monk22222 (Custom) (1).jpg

TO: Gravity Monkey

I'd like a drawing of Musharna with if possible the dreamyard in the background (if it's too hard or long, put something else in the background, anything, just don't leave it white). Thanks!
p1hGpYk.jpg

TO: MiniArchitect

Looking forward to another Secret Santa! My request is for a Yamper fetching a Poke Ball.
smogonsecretsanta2019.png

TO: vzxt

I want an electric type Pokemon light show, pincurchin must be in there somewhere.
XUGJJew.png

TO: Breadboy

RZZpIKr.png

TO: Hulavuta

Pokemon Trainer Red and his Charizard both in the pose of "The Thinker". If you're feeling extra spicy, throw in The Thinker Pikachu as well!
bigbraintime.jpg

TO: Happy pupper

a drawing of yamper
6slyYOn.png

TO: RandomBattla

I would love a Kirby in a Santa hat holding a candy cane as big as him!
20200102_160700.jpg

TO: C-a-P Lover

I would like a Krilowatt blue with a fatter and plumper physique than a normal Krilowatt. For background, only a grass and the sky
20200101_225223.jpg

TO: monomite

My request is a Leafeon on a plant vase.
20200106_195328.jpg

TO: Andy Mobile

This one isn't really a flake, but andy was upset about getting a bit of a meme gift from hulavuta which is pretty much just an image edit, we're used to hula's contributions at this stage but i can understand why you might not enjoy it!

vulpix2.png

TO: DarrowBB

The evolution of Wooloo sitting normally (saying "normally" I mean "not sitting like a dog") with wool balls on the horns
20200102_173859.jpg

That would be all! I couldn't apologize enough for how scuffed this secret santa was, but i do hope you'll appreciate the remaining gifts. Thank you to everyone participating. :blobwizard:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Better late than never! And considering all the stuff that has happened since January, in a way the delayed gifts were kind of a bright spot in terms of timing.

I would also like to say in my defense: if you look at past Secret Santas, I do in fact draw. :heart: This was too good of an opportunity to pass up but I'm glad we could end up getting the best of both worlds anyway. :D

Happy 3 months late Christmas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)