NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm actually still here because I can't sleep.

There are two people (me and TBZ) who have claimed to lock votes on CB and he doesn't seem worried at all which is strange from both alignments but more likely to be lazy scum trying to avoid upsetting anyone/ignoring pressure. Kind of worried if he flips town because that means I lynched one of the most active players for nothing but oh well.
Fine, ISO me then.
i dont like these posts

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Current vote count I think:

heury (4): caffbo, amy, dusk, uto
duskfall (4): OM, waterlily, panic, fen
caffbo (2): tbz, shuba
shubaka (1): sultan
uto (1): texas

not voting (1): heury

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Day 1 Votes:

heury (5): caffbo, amy, dusk, uto, texas
duskfall (4): OM, waterlily, panic, fen
caffbo (2): tbz, shuba
shubaka (1): sultan

not voting (1): heury

---

The players gathers around heury, who appears to be sitting in a corner doing nothing. They glare at him. He doesn't seem to notice. They shake their heads and sigh, which manages to catch his attention. He nods at them. They throw a bag over his head, and take him to be lynched.

heuryalone was the lone non-voter, and after killing him, someone rummages through his pockets and finds:

Welcome, heuryalone, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night 1 starts now, actions due by 7 PM EDT April 7, roughly 24 hours from now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)