NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

Six goddamn pages, this might have to take multiple posts. I'll skip anything related solely to heury, OM, or is NGR. Let's go

Waterlily has a pretty subtle nuance between Town games and scum games, but I think I can read it if I see it.
This post is kinda weird, though Waterlily had absolutely none of it, so I think it looks good for them. After that more banter about Waterlily

Not surprised by Tex at all, but I thought Shub knew me well enough from walrus.
Both voted for him. Still in RVS, so not much can be said about these votes.

I meant I do gifs even in writeups.

Hard squinting on Dusk, but my brain keeps telling me pouncing on that has never caught scum for me before.
Setting up Dusk as a target. I believe he ended up on Dusk at the end of the day too.

Twice.

Technically it's the same question, since that's the conclusion that the logic leads to. If my brain has taught itself from personal experience to say "that's a mislynch", then it probably is a solid tell.
Pretty flaky on Dusk at this point, though that might be because he's hesitant to push Dusk when he's around.

Skook, it's been 53 minutes.

Hi, Amy.
Don't be Tex, dude.
Mentions several people without making judgements on them. Amy and Texas might need further investigation. Afterwards, keeps pestering me

unvote

Okay.

1. CaffeineBoost - Town
2. Duskfall98 - Town
3. OM - Scum
4. Panic Station - Town
5. Ampharos - Scum
6. Thunder~BALLZ - Town
7. Texas Cloverleaf - Town
8. Fenrir Aesir - Town
9. Waterlily3 - Town
10. U-Turn Out - Town
11. heuryalone - Scum
12. Sultan of Skook - Town
13. Shubaka17 - Scum

One of those Townreads is begrudging, guess which one. (Hint: hateboner)
Wow, he actually did the GTH. Awesome. Now the question is, does he put his partner as town or scum? Two of his GTH scum have already flipped. I think it's a good look for shubaka and Ampharos. Of note is that all his GTH scum were incredibly inactive at that point, anyone inactive who wasn't GTH scum is worth looking over.

Walk me through it, Tex. The connection to daytalk doesn't come through clearly in your case.
Kind of shading Texas...

It feels more like Tex being Tex.
But doesn't really follow through with it. I can see Texas being his partner.

Good morning.

My tells or Lily's? Cuz I talked about my scumplay last game. And I stand by thinking I can read Lily.

I already explained that.
For some reason, won't shut up about Lily. Interestingly, he associates himself a bit much with Lily. I still think Lily looks good.

We're mindmelding.
To Caffeine, about heury. Following a nonpartner for an easy target, or collaborating with a teammate? I lean toward the former, but I'll need to see more interactions.

Then saying hi to Ampharos, talking about heury, CK9, etc.

The funny part is he looks like a killjoy when he does it. But, yeah, watching him bust out a case made my read on him less begrudging.
More Texas defense. But it still feels kind of flaky.

1) He said in the pregame he was gonna do it. 2) One of the cases on Caff was that he's scum becuase he's pinging to signal his partner, you. 3) Caff is being Caff, whereas Heury hasn't done any fishing this time around.
Defending Caffeine (at least in relation to heury) but, like with Texas, this read is flaky. The similarities between his treatment of Caffeine and Texas might indicate that they are not paired, but we'll have to do more digging

Ignoring facts is ruder.
Oh, and he was pestering shubaka during this time as well.

Why Fenrir?
First time he mentions Fenrir (besides GTH) and it's to ask why he is (third) in someone's (U-Turn Out) lynch list. Not the best look for Fenrir.

Now he begins talking about font nonsense, and that's about half his posts. I'll go over the other half in the next post.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I get that this is multiball but as scum I wouldn't wanna kill the person who looked scummy

It kinda makes me think that somebody who read OM as town is probably the other fire but this is a somewhat dangerous line of thinking and my brain is too tired to figure things out

s/o to sultan of skook for stepping up the game on D2, holy shit that's a bunch of content in (3?) hours after flips, but you're not getting the title of most active player from me >:(

PS flipping scum after being aggravating D1 makes sense, I don't think there was a single substantive thing that he said, and any attack on his demeanor was met with reference to a questionable past.

OM flipping scum makes me sad because i like playing mafia with him, but i guess it's for the best

heury flipping town makes sense because LITERALLY WHAT DID HE DO THAT WAS SCUMMY?? y'all kept on pushing that heury is usually more active, or does this that and the other as town, w/e. let me iso like, four people and then i'll be back

More heury pushing and more NGR nonsense. Then we arrive at this:

I don't agree with the case. He was talking about how he doesn't like the Heury wagon but Caff wagon looked good to him and I felt the need to pop the bubble.
He's weird and kinda scummy. I think I'm going there after I read that game Heury said would break my read on him. If I ever get the link heuryalone
Is shading Thunder in a way that makes them look non-aligned. I'll see where he goes with this

Half a mindmeld here. The parking space was the opposite of his RVS. His play this game seems to be nologicformekthxbai and I hate it.

Also, I think Sultan's newish? At the least, he was in the last game and his play there was best described as lowkey tryhard.
More shading Thunder with backup from shubaka. Also, uh thanks I guess.

And then more heury nonsense, and then talking about players who aren't even in the game (why did I not catch this D1)

Yeah, Heury does read more like his Smalltown game.

unvote vote Thunder
Now switching to Thunder. It seems like Panic thought this could be a viable wagon. Thus, it is likely that Thunder is not Fire.

More tunneling of Thunder, and thus I think that Thunder is the safest not fire.

What are you reads rn Caff? Gimme a rooster run.
Pestering Caff a lot in thread. It's possible they're partners but looking increasingly unlikely, as all this interaction would be a bit much

Complaining about the doc, bantering with OM...

Tex reminds me at times of another player, twinmasters, who almost always acted like he was playing in a vacuum. That whole lowkey "screw you, i'm doing my own thing" kind of thing.
This post about Texas is very CWAC. I can easily see it coming from a partner

Well, I have been thinking about how UTO cited TBZ as a good reason to be on the Caff wagon when TBZ's stance is really uhhhhhh and how Dusk looked at UTO's citation and went "i'mma sheep that".

unvote vote U-Turn

scroll up
Changed his vote when prodded by Texas. Notably, U-Turn didn't have any votes at this time, while Dusk, shubaka, and Caffeine (and heury) all did

Texas Cloverleaf Why's Dusk a bad wagon?
Shading Dusk, foreshadowing EoD

but you said you were scum earlier... Why did U-Turn's take on Caff look appealing to you?
Pursuing Dusk rather aggressively. Dusk looks about as good as Thunder here

Texas Cloverleaf Are you sure Dusk is a bad wagon?
Again? Though the constant prodding of Texas might make me think they're not partners... hmm...

Thunder calls a wagon good and says information that might suggest otherwise to him is irrelevant. You say his take is good, not becuase it's his take, but becuase he's had good takes before. And then Dusk says he's onboard because he thinks you're sheepworthy but you're not obviTown to him.

Still won't drop Thunder as a talking point

That's it?

unvote vote Duskfall
Here it is.

Dusk OM Amy Thunder Lily Heury Skook

Great time to do a last minute beetlejuice and make me pog.
Quite a list of players you have there. Most of the people on the list are either flipped or I have a strong belief that they aren't fire - Ampharos is the odd name out here.

More prodding Caffeine and defending Fenrir - not a good look for the latter.

Alright, I'm through with it. I'll go over everyone once again, but there probably will be less suspects. And given that we have more interactions with fire, as well as the fact that the users that look the worst are also candidates to be the ice mafioso, it may be wise to search for the fire guy first.

That's not exactly a convincing defense. Of course scumpartners are going to have different "reads"
Don't think you try to break down your partner's push on your first couple of posts without communicating intention to do so in scum chat (which isn't available) but hey I'm biased because I know my alignment.

GTH two scum are in fenrir/cb/waterlily I'll read D1 later

gonna take the lazy out and respond to PS's posts by way of Sultan's iso and wallposts of them:

changing votes at a single prod from Texas makes me think of mafia interaction: they don't have day talk, so the only way for Texas to tell his partner to change wagons (for some reason or another) would be to tell PS in a group of people.

Tex reminds me at times of another player, twinmasters, who almost always acted like he was playing in a vacuum. That whole lowkey "screw you, i'm doing my own thing" kind of thing.
i forget who it was that despised twinmasters, but i remember that twin almost always had some sort of scum read on him in one way or another. so for PS to point out similarities between Texas and Twin is to point out texas acting scummy (i know that's some gymnastics, just, okay?)

vote texas

In order of scumminess:

1. CaffeineBoost - high activity for a front half, fell off as soon as pressure came on. Might be cooling down because of high volume/low content and current trends are anti-that, but the night day is still young
2. Duskfall98 - the reason we started talking about LOLIS is because Dusk dropped an LOL I'm Scum statement, and spent the rest of Early D1 trying to defend it and meme around it. plenty of interaction with PS, could just be riffing, could be a repertoire to be susp of.
3. Panic Station -
4. Waterlily3 - meme'd, also LOLIS, but listens to kpop and has Jisen as pfp so i'll lynch her later.
5.Thunder~BALLZ
6. Sultan of Skook
7. OM - literally confirmed and AFK'd. OM git gud
8. Fenrir Aesir - confirmed, tagged TBZ, and oneliner'd texas's elucidate comment while also sucking up to Shub/Dusk/Amy. Might just be low effort town.
9. Texas Cloverleaf
10. U-Turn Out - confirmed, two vote posts and asked for elaboration. got that elaboration almost 24 hours ago at this point. U-Turn Out git gud
11. heuryalone - low volume/high content comparatively. doesn't like class clown Panic Station, and seems to be the target of quite a bit of ire. not quite sure where the ire is actually coming from, literally why
12. Ampharos - high volume/high content, making reads that feel In The Box. That's not Inherently wrong, but throwing a vote and Then finding the reasoning feels off. Especially when it's halfway to hammer, and you spent long enough riffing and meme-ing to throw meme votes around first. however, notice that i'm still putting her at like, most townie. I don't like her play style but i don't think it's mafia, i think it's just Bad Town :P
13. Shubaka17 - me, player of pokemon, catcher of poison types, and slayer of Gen 5. my pronouns are they/them u assholes.

I need to go do some errands and should be back in like 40 minutes, but this will get re-posted with everyone and more in Depth stuff
this post just got a like from Waterlily, in case y'all aren't watching the likes on posts and whatnot

I'll go over everyone in the same order because why not.

Wut does that mean
Here is a post that is a very good look for Lily and the reason why I don't think they are fire. This was their response to Panic saying they can easily read them, which if Panic was their partner, would be something that Lily would want us to believe. However, Lily just calls crap on it.

I am halfway thru the game and I will take a quick break then come back posting other stuff but for now I like panic and not quite sure about other people especially dusk I guess I will post all people list when I catch up
Kinda would be weird to mention your partner as the only town read

I really wouldn't give Amp a town pass for making a 3 statement case on 1 post at some point in beginning the game and for calling shub and tbz out of blue, pretty sure they are capable for doing that as a scum and I think their involvement in the game seems like actually scum, same probably goes for dusk.

Town to scum list goes something like this:
Panic Station
OM
shubaka
Heury
TBZ
UTO
Caffeine
Fenrir
Texas
Skook
Ampharos
DuskFall98

Vote: DuskFall98

I actually don't know about caffeine tbz and UTO these are from top of my mind
also please meme less and make game more readable kthx
Again, very high for a scumpartner, and there was some progression at least.

Conclusion: Based on both analyses, as well as the fact that they were on the same wagon as both scum, I feel fairly confident in calling Waterlily a civillian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)