NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

Liking Caffeine more since I last checked in. Think as scum he usually feels over-the-top and superficial, which doesn't look to be the case here.

Also vibe with Amy's case for scum!heury, but not her case for town!Thunder (mostly because Thunder in my experience doesn't make reads based on the # of scum in the game regardless of whether it's at the forefront of his mind or not).

This is the first thing that actually gets my attention, because there was a whole thing in CK9++ about people making reads like this. It became a whole thing because I started drawing attention to it and making it a thing, but Panic was in agreement with me on reads like this not being a good look, even specifying that he felt scum/town conditional reads were alright but not scum/scum conditional reads.

Probably gonna end up low-efforting this game more tbh. U-Turn Out last game's AFK was more a result of not having time to regularly check in during D3 and less feeling pressured (although that def didn't help).

Unvote Thunder~BALLZ; Vote: Panic Station
fire!fenrir wouldn't vote partner on a failed but believed read, this makes fenrir higher to me tbh

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
You did what I thought could be seen as a bad, what I reckon Texas saw as a bad, which made me think Tex was town based on previous games I have played with him.

Will Sultan of Skook skate by this game by saying they are eternally catching up and then going to do something else? who knows? find out next time on whenever my brain decides to function again!
With everything sultan posted recently (I haven't read all of them but like shu said it brought game some energy) and this probably makes sultan less likely to be scum, at least less ice.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i forget who it was that despised twinmasters, but i remember that twin almost always had some sort of scum read on him in one way or another. so for PS to point out similarities between Texas and Twin is to point out texas acting scummy (i know that's some gymnastics, just, okay?)

vote texas
that would be me

As already posted - Duskfall seems to be just be lying low and reacting to what other players in the game are posting with half thought out posts or posts that are thought out but completely nonsensical and it doesn't seem town indicative really. Either dudes burnt out on mafia and needs a break, he's scum or both. no inbetweens.
Also with this and the vote (and how long they have been voting), I think if Dusk is scum they must be fire

yeah i leave a smogon tab up but i don't think i actually checked yesterday lmao. honestly thought it would take people longer to get their asses in gear
First real interaction, nothing substantive.

don't make me try to metaread people i don't know i'm begging you
They are kinda having a conversation about the game, with PS suspecting heury and Ampharos not really taking a stand.

lowkey highkey i'm p sure dusk and texas are the only ones i could actually give a half-decent metaread on. everyone else i either haven't played with enough, haven't played with recently, or literally don't know at all
This whole exchange was CWAC. There's still potential for this convo to be f/t or f/i, but nothing indicates as such.

lowkey highkey i'm p sure dusk and texas are the only ones i could actually give a half-decent metaread on. everyone else i either haven't played with enough, haven't played with recently, or literally don't know at all
don't bother, i'm gonna do this anyways

##vote heuryalone

anyone who can correctly identify why before i do so myself gets +3 free TownBucks(tm)
Although still follows the vote, early in the phase too. Seems a little early for wolves to be coordinated

interesting of you to disappear during my actual substantive read and then return to back up my meaningless fluff
This post is so flaky that I hesitate to even call it an accusation. And you know what's really interesting? Ampharos stops really interacting with PS after this. Although they were a little coordinated early on, their avoidance of each other in the later phases speaks volumes.

Conclusion: Ampharos doesn't look good at all. Vote: Ampharos

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
i forget who it was that despised twinmasters, but i remember that twin almost always had some sort of scum read on him in one way or another. so for PS to point out similarities between Texas and Twin is to point out texas acting scummy (i know that's some gymnastics, just, okay?)

vote texas
hang on...

what about this makes you want to vote texas over me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)