Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a bronzong in gen7:
I can offer a Mooball, a friend ball, a heavy ball, a lure ball a HP Fire Bellsprout with the following dv's:
HP: 31
Atk:0
Def: 31
Speed: 30
Special Def: 31
Special Atk: 30
and a timmid nature. it is allready ev' trained and has 2 egg moves in Gigadrain and Weatherball.
Or a perfect trickroom torkoal with the following dv's:
HP:31
Atk:31
Def:31
Speed:0
Special Def:31
Special Atk:31
it has a quit nature and 3 egg moves in Eruption, Yawn and superpower. Superpower and 31atk dv's are chossen on my prefered torkoal set to lure tyranitar. it is not ev trained.
or a tr torkoal with hidden power ice

Last edited:
[Gen 7] LF: Up to 20 eggs. Leftovers, anything, I am trying to access the IV judge without breeding for Egg RNG in the future. Alternatively, LF, someone to help me transfer eggs between games.

On a side note, would hatching 20 eggs not originally from the save file still unlock the IV judge?

Need helping trading some pokemon with items from one copy of a game to another copy of game since I don't have a second switch. I'd just need to trade three pokemon to someone, then have that person trade them while put the second copy of my game in. Would anyone be willing to help?

As far as I know, it won't unlock the feature. The Eggs need to be hatched on the same save file in any moment of your playthrough.
Does that mean that I must breed the eggs on the same save that I want the IV judge? Can I just trade in 20 unhatched eggs from another game and hatch those in the non-IV judge game to unlock it?

[Gen 7] LF: Up to 20 eggs. Leftovers, anything, I am trying to access the IV judge without breeding for Egg RNG in the future. Alternatively, LF, someone to help me transfer eggs between games.

On a side note, would hatching 20 eggs not originally from the save file still unlock the IV judge?
You can also hatch eggs to find your seed and save your seed for future use. I have RNG'd quite some eggs while I don't even have the Judge function.

If you want to find your seed later, I can help you trading 20 eggs, but I am not sure if that will unlock the Judge function.

I don’t see the point in trading 20 eggs from another save file and hatch them after, but I guess that’d work since they’ll all have your OT.
You can also hatch eggs to find your seed and save your seed for future use. I have RNG'd quite some eggs while I don't even have the Judge function.

If you want to find your seed later, I can help you trading 20 eggs, but I am not sure if that will unlock the Judge function.
I do indeed want to find my seed later, as I’ve had problems in the past with the backups on the RNG tool. I’m not really ready just yet to begin, but it bugs me that I don’t have the judge either.

Would someone please catch me a G-Max Lapras? Preferably a modest nature, but it frankly doesn't matter, thanks to mints. . I could breed something in return...

LF HA Rare Ball Rufflet/Braviary. Adamant or Timid would be useful.
Obtained Level Ball and Lure Ball ones. Still would trade for others, but it's not mandatory now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)