SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

So I guess G-Slowbro is really bad right? 95 / 95 / 70 but with... 25 more physical attack lol.

The only "maybe" is Quick Draw and Shell Side Arm. If Quick Draw activates at least 33% of the time it might be okay. We also don't know Shell Side Arm's base power or if it functions like Photon Geyser based off the user's stats, or if it changes based off the target.

But other than a Banded gimmick idk it seems like garbage.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
So I guess G-Slowbro is really bad right? 95 / 95 / 70 but with... 25 more physical attack lol.

The only "maybe" is Quick Draw and Shell Side Arm. If Quick Draw activates at least 33% of the time it might be okay. We also don't know Shell Side Arm's base power or if it functions like Photon Geyser based off the user's stats, or if it changes based off the target.

It’s still a regen mon with decent bulk, that can never be *that* bad

Let's say AV + Regenerator - this switches into Fairies all day, the typing isn't bad.

I stand corrected: the Max Soup requires 3 mushrooms. Not sure how you get more but I assume it's not too hard.

For the avoidance of doubt, I brought a Melmetal over and was not able to give it the soup.

I have noticed Galarian slowbro has a 100 100 attack and special attack. Is a mixed set viable on it? It gets drain punch for recovery, so maybe a AV set with Drain Punch, shell arm slide, psyhic, and something else?

Actually... shell arm slide... how exactly does it work? Does it take your special attack or your physical attack depending on whats higher, or does it take the foes defenses into account instead? If it is the former, then a physical version with belly drum could be really really strong. Add in regenerator, drain punch, and zen headbutt and it will go places.

Can someone test if lash out gets the boost if the target has stats lowered or if the user has the stats lowered? If it boosts from an opponent with stat drops then this could be pretty scary when used with webs or intimidate users such as incineroar or krookodile

Ema Skye

Work!
Scale Shot (25 BP multi-hit Dragon, boosts speed / drops def for each hit)
Charizard, Horsea, Goldeen, Gyarados, Mew, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Carvanha, Flygon, Feebas, Basculin, Krookodile, Axew, Druddigon, Hydreigon, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Skrelp, Helioptile, Wishiwashi, Salandit, Turtonator, Drampa, Jangmo-o, Inteleon, Chewtle, Silicobra, Arrokuda

For Pokemon that don't have a way to boost their speed, this might be a viable option. Multi-hits hit twice, so landing it is the equivalent of using Agility at minimum. It just fails against Fairies though, so it's not totally reliable.

Can someone test if lash out gets the boost if the target has stats lowered or if the user has the stats lowered? If it boosts from an opponent with stat drops then this could be pretty scary when used with webs or intimidate users such as incineroar or krookodile
It has to be that turn, so even if it took the foes stats being dropped, i dont think the turn you swotch in with intimidate counts

Charizard, Horsea, Goldeen, Gyarados, Mew, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Carvanha, Flygon, Feebas, Basculin, Krookodile, Axew, Druddigon, Hydreigon, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Skrelp, Helioptile, Wishiwashi, Salandit, Turtonator, Drampa, Jangmo-o, Inteleon, Chewtle, Silicobra, Arrokuda

For Pokemon that don't have a way to boost their speed, this might be a viable option. Multi-hits hit twice, so landing it is the equivalent of using Agility at minimum. It just fails against Fairies though, so it's not totally reliable.
Hang on... each hit? So if you hit 5 times you get 5 boost in speed but lose 5 stages of defense... thats pretty massive... but, on milotic with competitive... thats also a boost to spA each lose too.... that could be very interestint

Galarian Slowbro definitely is the worst Fully Evolved Regenerator Pokemon.
As a defensive pivot, it’s much worse than Amoongus, Tangrowth, and Slowbro, and offensively, it is so slow and not powerful enough.
It’s only shot at a higher tier is how its unique ability interacts (especially when you pair it with Quick Claw) and if Magnezone/Magneton can pull through without HP Fire.

If it’s the other way around I look at Bisharp with fear

It's nice to see Dragalge with a few new toys. Flip Turn being physical is a shame but since its main switch-ins are steel types you can bait them in and go straight to Magnezone rather than risk a double switch. Scale Shot is nice since each hit apparently boosts speed and Dragalge isn't winning any phys def awards anyway.

Seriously though, can someone confirm the per hit on scale shot? With abilities like competitive(which milotic gets, basicslly giving it a double nasty plot if it just hits twice as well), this move could be very good on her

Well I never said OU, but garbage implies like NU/PU. This is a solid RU UU mon
If a Pokemon performs well in RU that doesn't mean it's good. It's like being the fastest turtle.

I have no doubts G-Slowbro will see heavy usage somewhere but my point was that it's a clear downgrade from the regular form. I don't think it really has any niche that regular Slowbro doesn't.

That sounds like absolute, unmitigated torture.

Not because the move would be strong or anything, but imagine sitting through five rounds of multi-hit attacks plus ten stat changes, namely five Spe boosts and five Def drops. Now imagine triggering Weak Armor with each hit. The amount of dialogue that must produce in-game is nauseating just to think about.

I've tested it and I can also confirm that it only affects the stats when all the hits have taken place. I taught it to my Gyarados and that's how it works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)