SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

I could see Hydreigon making great use of Scale Shot for a Choice Specs set, especially in Battle Stadium Singles, where multi hit moves are valuable to break focus sashes as well reducing the capability to be revenge killed.

What are the requirements for Pokémon that want to use the Gigantamax Soup? It says that they need to have high potential anyone knows what that means?
scale shot, nasty plot, draco/pulse and dark pulse could be really neat

Ema Skye

Work!
So it's a 90% accurate Brave Bird with no recoil on something with Technician? That's pretty solid.

Speaking of Technician Cinccino now has a 73% accurate 180 base power Triple Axel. Offensively Cinccino is now basically an ice / normal type.
Cinccino also has Skill Link to guarantee all three hits connect, boosting the accuracy to 90. 120BP is still good, especially on non-STAB.

Wait, this is obviously not OU viable but is Wishport Wigglytuff possible to get? Or is this a Chansey situation? 140 base HP Wishes would be kinda sick in the lower tiers.

Edit: Teleport is a gen 1 transfer move and Wish is a current egg move. With the new egg move transfer mechanic does that mean it's possible?
Yes, that makes WishPort Wigglytuff legal. Have fun passing fat wishes :)

With Skill Link, it only does an accuracy check once.
But Triple Kick/Axel doesn't work like other multi-moves. Tail Slap et al. calculate accuracy once and determine how many hits separately. The Triples always hit three times, but calculate accuracy three times. So I think the move will be unaffected by Skill Link.

In other news, glad G-Stunfisk has moves boosted by the various terrains now so it can utilyze it's typing. Too bad Terrain Pulse is special while Fisk switched up it's stats to be more physical oriented.
Oh, and regular Stunfisk doesn't get Rising Voltage or Terrain Pulse.. Wonderful.

I'm not sure why I didn't really think anything of it at first...but steel roller is actually kind of amazing. 130bp 100% accurate move that destroys terrain. When crown tundra comes along and the tapus return, this is going to be amazingly useful. Sure it misses if terrain isn't out, but you'll always know if terrain is out and no one can just outright block it.

Does anyone have a list of the new moves and whether they are physical or special and their damage? I see their descriptions and typing but not damage output.

And the new items?

I still wanna try a mix attacker AV Slowbro. Not the hardest hitting but woth good recovery woth drain punch and regenerator it should do decently well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)