SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Ema Skye

Work!
So the title cards refer to the datamined steeds and the new regis.

The third title card refers to 'ultra'. I wonder if we're maybe getting new ultra beasts.

Sorry if this was mentioned in the day I missed, but did anyone test if Quick CLaw and Quick Draw stack? a 66% chance to go first is not bad at all, though regenerator is still probably best.

Sorry if this was mentioned in the day I missed, but did anyone test if Quick CLaw and Quick Draw stack? a 66% chance to go first is not bad at all, though regenerator is still probably best.
It's very likely they just each get a chance to trigger. So if they're both 20% it gives it a 36% chance of going first.

It's very likely they just each get a chance to trigger. So if they're both 20% it gives it a 36% chance of going first.
Ok, so really not worth it at all realistally. I guess I'll have to find a den with the hidden in it, and go for my AV mixed set idea.

So...with this title card

Without remembering hey, you know, Calyrex. I thought it was related to just the Musketeers. & I mean they might still be related in some fashion but I am wondering if instead Calyrex (Soverign) Hakuba & Kokuba (steeds). Since "Steed" is singular, maybe they're version exclusive
So lemme get this straight. We've got two unrevealed Pokémon codenamed WHITESTEED and BLACKSTEED, both immediately preceding "CROWN" in the Pokédex, with whom they are capable of combining in some manner. A mission title card also alludes to their sacred bond with "CROWN," a Pokémon native to the eponymous tundra...

It would explain Calyrex's long, dangly legs at least.

I've got a reasonable hunch these two unknowns will allude to Scinfaxi and Hrimfaxi. You heard it here first, folks.

So lemme get this straight. We've got two unrevealed Pokémon codenamed WHITESTEED and BLACKSTEED, both immediately preceding "CROWN" in the Pokédex, with whom they are capable of combining in some manner. A mission title card also alludes to their sacred bond with "CROWN," a Pokémon native to the eponymous tundra...

It would explain Calyrex's long, dangly legs at least.

I've got a reasonable hunch these two unknowns will allude to Scinfaxi and Hrimfaxi. You heard it here first, folks.
Wikipedia said:
The names Skinfaxi and Hrímfaxi are bahuvrihi compounds, meaning "shining mane" and "rime mane" (or "frost mane"), respectively.
That explains the whole ice theme, too.

They're really going all in on this whole "third legendary combines with things" mechanic, huh. Hopefully they keep the whole thing with Necrozma and ensure you can have both forms at the same time -- it's always annoyed me that you can't do that with Kyurem.

Just wondering here if anyone has a datamine of the Restricted Sparring Trainer pool?

The BP payout for that seems better than the Battle Tower, so that roster would be really nice to have.

Soo Game Freak basically confirmed all returning Pokémon for the Crown Tundra DLC due to removed Dex Entries

Generation 1
Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Jynx, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite
Generation 2
Crobat, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh
Generation 3
Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Aggron, Altaria, Cradily, Armaldo, Absol, Walrein, Relicanth, Salamence, Metagross, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza
Generation 4
Spiritomb, Garchomp, Electivire, Magmortar, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia
Generation 5
Victini, Audino, Carracosta, Archeops, Cryogonal, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Genesect
Generation 6
Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Carbink, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Volcanion
Generation 7
Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon

So we're only getting the Hoenn starters back unfortunately, but we're getting back all the fossils (except the Sinnoh ones) and pseudos

Last edited:
Soo Game Freak basically confirmed all returning Pokémon for the Crown Tundra DLC due to removed Dex Entries

Generation 1
Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Jynx, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite
Generation 2
Generation 3
Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Aggron, Altaria, Cradily, Armaldo, Absol, Walrein, Relicanth, Salamence, Metagross, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza
Generation 4
Spiritomb, Garchomp, Electivire, Magmortar, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia
Generation 5
Victini, Audino, Carracosta, Archeops, Cryogonal, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Genesect
Generation 6
Generation 7
Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon

So we're only getting the Hoenn starters back unfortunately, but we're getting back all the fossils (except the Sinnoh ones) and pseudos
This list seems to coincide with the leak on 4Chan back in May I believe (haven't checked yet, but I remember many of these Pokémon from it), which is exciting. Glad to see tons of Hoenn stuff being added after only a few were added in the IoA.

I was hoping that a new mechanic or more fossils in the Crown Tundra would allow the full forms of the Galarian fossils to be revived, but the lack of new species being planned for it probably makes that impossible. It's a shame given that there are so many more fossils in the CT.

Generation 1
Generation 2
Generation 3
Generation 4
Generation 5
Generation 6
Generation 7

I'm... sad that the Snivy line is absent, but I'm baffled at the fact, out of all the starter lines, ONLY the Hoenn ones are in this list.

Is there something we don't know?

What do they mean about dex entries, specifically. Like what are they looking at in the data to come to this conclusion? To be clear: I do believe this but "no dex entries!" means nothing to me. Especially when Mew, Mewtwo, alola starters, alola light legends, the musketeers and Meltan/Melmetal do have dex entries they're just not visible

Actually, come to think of it, did Magearna get another set of dex entries...?

What do they mean about dex entries, specifically. Like what are they looking at in the data to come to this conclusion? To be clear: I do believe this but "no dex entries!" means nothing to me. Especially when Mew, Mewtwo, alola starters, alola light legends, the musketeers and Meltan/Melmetal do have dex entries they're just not visible

Actually, come to think of it, did Magearna get another set of dex entries...?
Magearna did get Dex Entries for both of its forms, but it's not part of the Isle of Armour Pokédex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)