Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If something's not clear, feel free to ask.
Yes I have a small question.

Show AnuBirb your Pokemon that you want cloned, and then swap to a junk Pokemon you want to give up once it tells you the cloning is completed.
So do you simply show the Pokemon to the clonebot and then opt out of the trade or you actually trade the Pokemon for cloning? It's implies if can do all the cloning by just being shown the Pokemon, but I wanted to be crystal clear what to do before asking it.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So do you simply show the Pokemon to the clonebot and then opt out of the trade or you actually trade the Pokemon for cloning? It's implies if can do all the cloning by just being shown the Pokemon, but I wanted to be crystal clear what to do before asking it.
The bot will open a private conversation with you on Discord to inform you once it's ready to process your request.
Once it says: "Found Trading Partner: [insert IGN]. Waiting for a Pokémon...", that's when you select the Pokémon you want to clone for trade.
The bot will then clone the Pokémon on its end and say: "Cloned your [Pokémon species]!"
The bot will then say "Now press B to cancel your offer and trade me a Pokémon you don't want."
Now you select a fodder Pokémon and you trade that fodder for a copy of the Pokémon you showed it just prior.
The bot will conclude by saying: "Trade finished!"

I recommend having the fodder next to the Pokémon you want to clone, since the bot will leave if you're not fast enough.

Hi, was wondering if someone could help me with a dumb problem. I evolved my Kubfu into Urshifu but completely forgot to put kubfu into home so it could register in the pokedex before I evolved it. Would anyone be willing to lend me their kubfu for just a few minutes so I can upload it, take it out and then trade it right back?

Looking for the following touch trades/permatrade on Skrelp I guess:

Slowking
Skrelp
Kingdra
Porygon-2
Porygon-z

Spitbacks I can offer: (egg moves where relevant)

Applin/Bold/HA/Friend
Rookidee/Careful/Luxury
Rookidee/Impish/HA/Luxury
Duraludon/Modest/HA or non HA/Dive
Feebas/Bold/Love
Larvitar/Adamant/Friend
Dreepy/Timid/Moon
Drilbur/Jolly/Luxury
Drilbur/Jolly/HA or non HA/Level

Last edited:
As someone without DLC, I'm shocked to have gotten a Kubfu, but still as someone without the dlc, I'll need someone to help me evo it into Single Strike Urshirifu.

I can offer a couple of HA mons in return if needed. The notable ones I can offer are a copy of Slowpoke, Magikarp, Eevee, Snorlax, Drilbur, Applin, Litten, and Rowlet

As someone without DLC, I'm shocked to have gotten a Kubfu, but still as someone without the dlc, I'll need someone to help me evo it into Single Strike Urshirifu.

I can offer a couple of HA mons in return if needed. The notable ones I can offer are a copy of Slowpoke, Magikarp, Eevee, Snorlax, Drilbur, Applin, Litten, and Rowlet
I can totally do this for free; I've already done two files so I have both towers available. Hit me up with a DM when you want this done :)

Hello to all looking these pokes only for pokedex entry (trying to complete for the mark charm) and can give them back after it

Fletchling
Azurill
Marill
Azumarill
Scizor
Kubfu
Ursirifu
Heracross
Alakazam
Larvesta
Volcarona

And any trash bulbasaur you may have

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Looking for someone to help with evolving a Kubfu into Rapid Strike Urshirifu. Don't have much to offer other than helping you evolve your Kubfu into Single Strike Urshirifu.

Edit: Many thanks for the help, Kurona.

Last edited:
Been a while, but I’m after a Female Speed Boost Venipede, anything will do for now.

currently only have the following

31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly Eiscue
31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant Aegislash

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LF: Rusted Shield, Meltan and Melmetal for living dex

Can offer Sword Exclusives, Kubfu line, other rare items.

Few annoying requests. Can someone help me evolve my Seadra? Also, does anyone have any Grassy Surge Grookey and Libero Scorbunny they are willing to part with? Natures/IV’s don’t matter to me! I just want the abilities.

I have some 3-4 IV spitbacks: Corsola, Darumaka (I have ideal 5 IV Darumaka as well), Drilbur, Toxtricity, Wingull (I have ideal 5 IV Wingull as well) Rookidee (with Roost and Defog), Chewtle, Deino, Tympole, Arrokuda, Impidimp, Togepi (with Morning Sun), Galarian and Kantonian Slowpoke (Kantonian Slowpoke has Regenerator), and Larvesta.

Let me know if you would like anything if you can help me out. I’m also over to give out any items (if I have them) as well. PM me or reply on here if you can help.

Thanks in advance to whoever helps out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)