Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends, it's me again; hoping to find someone that can help me evolve a Dusclops and Seadra in Sword. I can even offer a HA Duskull for your trouble if you'd like. Please let me know if you can help out :)
I can help you if you still need it. Send me a VM/PM to arrange.

I recently started getting back on Smogon after a long hiatus and I have a few unhatched eggs I believe were for shiny hatching - I haven't seen any old messages/posts from someone asking where tf I've been, but I kinda feel bad if I accidentally left someone in the lurch. Is there forum protocol for this sorta thing? I'm guessing they're from reddit rather than smogon, but figured I'd check/ask here first

Hey all, I am looking for someone who can teach my Azzumarill the tutor move Knock Off in Gen 7.
You can keep a copy if you can clone or choose a flawless Pokemon or breedjects (most of them in *special* balls) on either Gen 7 or 8.

PM me if you can help and for more information about the Pokes. :)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hey all, I am looking for someone who can teach my Azzumarill the tutor move Knock Off in Gen 7.
You can keep a copy if you can clone or choose a flawless Pokemon or breedjects (most of them in *special* balls) on either Gen 7 or 8.

Can someone help me trade evolve my two Golem in Let's Go?
PM/VM me if you guys still need help.

Apologies for the inundation of questions, but due to offspring being able to inherit their father's pokeball (starting in Gen 7), does this mean that non-Pokeball Johto HA starters are a legal combo? For example, if I breed a male great ball Torrent totodile with a female Sheer Force totodile, it's possible to get a Sheer Force totodile in a Great Ball as an offspring?

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Apologies for the inundation of questions, but due to offspring being able to inherit their father's pokeball (starting in Gen 7), does this mean that non-Pokeball Johto HA starters are a legal combo? For example, if I breed a male great ball Torrent totodile with a female Sheer Force totodile, it's possible to get a Sheer Force totodile in a Great Ball as an offspring?
Yes absolutely! The Johto starters can be found with the Island Scan and your example Totodile can be caught in a Great Ball or a Dive Ball.

This also goes true for any pre-Gen 7 starter -- every single one of them can be in any Poké Ball aside from Sport and Safari, as well as Dream being unavailable for Gens 2, 5 and 6.

I know this because I spent an absurdly long time getting every possible Apriball HA Starter in gen 7 so, uh, anyone hit me up if you're interested in one of those

Within the past couple weeks, I received a Galarian Corsola over Surprise Trade that was obtained in a Cherish Ball and has the Classic Ribbon attached. I know there was an event for it in June, but I could have sworn that Pokemon that have certain Ribbons couldn't be traded. So, my question is; did I receive a hack?

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Within the past couple weeks, I received a Galarian Corsola over Surprise Trade that was obtained in a Cherish Ball and has the Classic Ribbon attached. I know there was an event for it in June, but I could have sworn that Pokemon that have certain Ribbons couldn't be traded. So, my question is; did I receive a hack?
It could very well be that the Pokémon is a Hack. You can’t place a Cherish ball mon with that ribbon on Surprise trade. Correct me if I am wrong though. You can only trade it directly with another player/user. It’s always a good rule of thumb that if you get it from Surprise Trade consider it a hack. Unless GameFreak changed something >_>

Last edited:
Would someone be willing to evolve my Kubfu into Single Strike Urshifu with their dark scroll? I’m afraid I don’t really have anything worthwhile to offer in return, except evolving one of your Kubfu with the water scroll in my file? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out, in any case.

Still looking! Unfortunately for me shiny finder wasnt able to help me.

Does anyone have a Modest Chansey, HA Quiet Slowpoke with 0 IV in speed or a Bold HA Tangela? Need them for some teams I’m building.

EDIT: Have Tangela and Chansey.

Last edited:
Would someone be willing to evolve my Kubfu into Single Strike Urshifu with their dark scroll? I’m afraid I don’t really have anything worthwhile to offer in return, except evolving one of your Kubfu with the water scroll in my file? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out, in any case.
Reposting since still need help with this if possible. I was hoping to have it evolved in time for the Armor Beginnings competition. Is there anyone who would be willing to help?

Anyone have a ball recommendation for this?:

1595584731096.png

Luxury is the first that came into my mind, but I love Luxury Ball... So, my opinion might be a bit personal. :D But nonetheless it is still an opinion nobody mentioned before. Besides, apart from the colour scheme I think Luxury Ball also fits for a royal Pokémon.

View attachment 263704
Luxury is the first that came into my mind, but I love Luxury Ball... So, my opinion might be a bit personal. :D But nonetheless it is still an opinion nobody mentioned before. Besides, apart from the colour scheme I think Luxury Ball also fits for a royal Pokémon.
Fully agree with this - "if in doubt, use luxury" is my normal go-to.

Thanks to everyone else (ChrisDoukas, reaverz, Tatertot) for the recommendations! Lure was my first thought, but also leaning toward Premier now as well. On closer look of Zamazentas model, there really isnt much Blue going on.

Thematically, at least for the SRs im doing (lockdown boredom - go figure), Premier fits well with my Eternatus (Dream) and Zacian (Beast).

Thanks again!

Sure it's a long shot but I'm looking for a Marshadow as Ghost is my favorite type and I am in love with him but missed the event due to life circumstances. I will trade anything I have from USUM/SHSS. I recently hatched a Shiny Timid Rotom in Luxury Ball with 31IV Atk, SpD and Spe and ev trained 252 SpA, 252 Spe and 4 SpD so I'd be willing to offer that. Cloned is fine by me. Thanks.

Sure it's a long shot but I'm looking for a Marshadow as Ghost is my favorite type and I am in love with him but missed the event due to life circumstances. I will trade anything I have from USUM/SHSS. I recently hatched a Shiny Timid Rotom in Luxury Ball with 31IV Atk, SpD and Spe and ev trained 252 SpA, 252 Spe and 4 SpD so I'd be willing to offer that. Cloned is fine by me. Thanks.
Hi there! I can trade you a copy of one of mine in Gen 7. The RNG was done on a legitimate WC, so here's a little proof picture:

Let me know which time is convenient enough for you and I'll get back to you ASAP. I don't need anything in return for it (^^

Hi there! I can trade you a copy of one of mine in Gen 7. The RNG was done on a legitimate WC, so here's a little proof picture:

Let me know which time is convenient enough for you and I'll get back to you ASAP. I don't need anything in return for it (^^
Wow thank you so much that's very kind of you. I just arrived at work so I won't be able to trade until about 9 hours from now, so about 11am PST. I'm available any time after that. I will message you when I get home. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)