[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [Newest Slate at Post #168]

s7a

the space between stars
is a Tiering Contributor
I'd like to reserve Salandit if possible.

Denied. Salandit is not on the current slate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A new slate, for the post-DLC meta, is below. I would encourage everybody to review the requirements for reserving within each priority level (listed in the OP). A few more Pokemon that were dropped in the previous slate will likely be added here.

Slate #4
Top Priority
Mienfoo
Mareanie

High Priority
Staryu
Foongus
Abra
Porygon

Mid Priority
Vulpix
Carvanha
Grookey

Low Priority
Woobat
Zigzagoon
Slowpoke

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey all! I want to apologize for our inattention to this thread. A lot of our focus has been on other things, especially since with DLC drops we have to update previous analyses.

There is a new slate below. If you made a reservation above and your reservation was not approved or denied, you should re-make that reservation below. I promise that we will approve it more quickly this time.

As always, please make sure you are eligible to reserve the Pokemon in the tier that you are trying to reserve.

New Slate [#5]
Top Priority
Mareanie

High Priority
Abra
Grookey
Staryu

Mid Priority
Carvanha
Tyrunt

Low Priority
Archen
Meowth
Omanyte
Slowpoke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)