New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting name change to Mirage. It's a user I go by on my other game communities (League, Destiny 2, Different MMOs) and this user was just something random a friend of mine whipped up so I could make my Smogon account 9 months ago. I don't really like it at this point since I didn't expect myself to get too entertained with Smogon but here I am. Mirage seems to be not taken from what I've looked up, so, apologies if it is somehow. Thanks in advance.

taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/mirage.23668/

Last edited by a moderator:

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Requesting to drop the numbers and change my name to "Fc"

I don't think this counts as a name change since
removal of numbers or other distracting text (eg. tennisace0227 -> tennisace) will not count as a name change;
but I think I qualify because I have over 100 posts if it does fsr. I don't think this account is in use, nothing shows up when trying to search for the user and I think it looks cleaner to drop the numbers

the "distracting text" angle doesn't rly make sense when it's half your username, you qualify either way though so it's fine

pisxel

when my star shines, will you think of me? ☆
Hihi! I would like to namechange to pisxel (all lowercase).

I used to go by Pixelationaire on PS! and thought I would stick with that name for until I inevitably quit PS and Smogon, and didn't think much about it. Recently, and by that I mean for the past year I've been going by pisxel / pisx and I would like continuity across all platforms. Pixelationaire is also too complicated for me T_T

Thank you!

Done - Iyarito
Requesting profile unlock !

kolohe

air supply
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
i'd like to name change to leil (all lowercase). while it isn't the name i want, which is lei, i can't claim that until i have a badge. my ps username is leil, it's a shortened version of my name, leilani. initially i wanted to wait but i hate seeing my art credited as momo.

oki--tdp

I'd like to change my name to TheTrueVictoryStar.
I like Victini, but my current name has nothing to do with it at all. It is also my PS username.
I'd also like for my birthdate to be changed to 2007.

rejected, active infraction

Hello, Requesting a name change to HurricaneBeeNYC. I've been a member for nearly 10 years but i'm just getting back into competitive play and i don't go by my former name anymore. I've been using the request as my handle for a couple of years. Thank you in advance.

oki--tdp

Reactions: pqs
Hey, I’ve recently hit 100 messages and would like to change my name to “Snowjy.” I came out as a trans lesbian not too long ago on the LGBTQ+ thread and want to make my username more fitting of who I am. I decided on this name because I’ve taken a liking to my holiday PS! alt, SnowJamn.

oki--tdp

Hi, my name on PS is death dreigon
But when i was making my smogon account i accidentally clicked w instead of e without noticing.could u guys change my name to death dreigon if u can

oki--tdp

I'd like a name change to MalMoonsault.
I'm using this name on Showdown & Discord now, am promoted with this name with + in Plaza and Tours rooms.
There is not a MalMoonsault account registered on Smogon and it would make it much easier for people to know who I am (for scheduling tours etc).

doesn't meet the 100 post requirement - kala
Re-posting this as I believe I have over 100 postings, and still no MalMoonsault account on Smogon.

no you only have 28 posts at the time of writing - kala

Please can you change my birth date? I used this date because i was unsure that under 18 would work.
My dob is 16 March 2003.

done - kala

Reactions: pqs

SidTheShuckle

Everyday I’m Shucklin’
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Hello, I would like to change my name to SidTheShuckle
My current nickname is based off an old PoGo account and i don't really use this name anymore on anywhere. My account is now 3 years old today, but do i have to make 100 posts as well, or is it an "or" requirement?

done - kala

Requesting name change to Mirage. It's a user I go by on my other game communities (League, Destiny 2, Different MMOs) and this user was just something random a friend of mine whipped up so I could make my Smogon account 9 months ago. I don't really like it at this point since I didn't expect myself to get too entertained with Smogon but here I am. Mirage seems to be not taken from what I've looked up, so, apologies if it is somehow. Thanks in advance.

taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/mirage.23668/
Ah, sorry about that, could I get Miraage in that case?

oki--tdp

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hello, can I get a namechange to in ?

This is because of a personal issue I will not delve into in a public setting, but I talked with The Dutch Plumberjack into giving me an exception.

(if "in" is taken then I'll take "INStruct" with a capital i).

oki, doing instruct for uniformity bc of no. of past changes--tdp

voyage

Banned deucer.
I believe that I comply with what is asked. I would like if it is possible to change my nickname to "MLBL" all in uppercase. I've been with that PS account for a little over 5 years.

oki--tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)