New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
hi, i would like to request a name change to "Rahel"- my name is much better without Gamer03 and it looks less meme xd

edit: and if can change my birthday to November 9, 2005 I would appreciate it

Rahel is taken, but fixed your birthday - kala

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I please have my name changed to 'mad dawg'. This is my discord name and having my name changed would help a lot with scheduling and general cross communication. Thanks

done - kala

Hello! I am requesting the name Ocean. It is my username on PS!, and I should qualify as public RO + global driver. The name has not been used since it was registered in 2007. Thanks!

done - kala

Links

Bang.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requesting a name change to Links (or GalaxyLinks if Links is unavailable but I looked up the alt, and it doesnt seem to exist so Links is much preferred). I've been going by Links on Discord for over a year now, as well as GalaxyLinks on PS (since for some reason Links is unavailable on PS despite it seeming to not be registered) and would like to change my name to reflect that. Dogecreamgaming is my old PS account from 2015 and I don't use it anymore

oki--tdp

Requesting name change to Temporal Totodile. It's what im know as on PS and discord so I want it to match, also my current username is garbage

oki--tdp

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Would like to have my birth year changed. It's 1999 when it should be 2002. The date, March 15th, is correct. Thanks.

oki--tdp

Apagogie

Zee you later
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hi! I would like to change my smogon name to Apagogie.

I changed recently my name on showdown to Apagogie and it's also the nickname I use on discord. It also fits better my identity and I really dislike Union Caboche as a nickname.

Thank you very much in advance!!

oki--tdp

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
Even though I already namechanged once from Laggronite to Pujolly (https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...nge-requests-read-the-op.3609246/post-8438451), I would like to namechange to Pujo
Everybody refers to me as Pujo on PS and I can't remember the last time someone called me Pujolly
This would also prevent jokes regarding my username, and I simply would like a shorter username as well

Ok, last change - Iyarito
It's been a little over a month, I'd like to request an unlock please!

Hi I would like to change my nickname, the reason of this name was fun some years ago but now I'm actually a bit pissed of some irl things with this nick.
I want to change to: Blanko , an alt that I used in the past and liked it more than every other name

Done - Iyarito
Requesting profile unlock, been a month

• Haha
Reactions: ez
I request that my name be changed to ThatOneSpoon (exactly as it is written), as it is my username on Pokemon Showdown and I have a very outdated username at the moment.

rejected, need 100 posts

requesting a name change to Rotten

It's been almost 2 months since my unlock and current name feels kinda long and takes like 2-3 seconds to type out I would like to cut the "Infernape" part out. I don't think the name is taken so this should be good to go. My unlock was on Oct. 18 so if it it will take a few days for my name change to be implemented that's fine

will check w/ PS staff and get back to this

oki--tdp

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting name change to Mirage. It's a user I go by on my other game communities (League, Destiny 2, Different MMOs) and this user was just something random a friend of mine whipped up so I could make my Smogon account 9 months ago. I don't really like it at this point since I didn't expect myself to get too entertained with Smogon but here I am. Mirage seems to be not taken from what I've looked up, so, apologies if it is somehow. Thanks in advance.

taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/mirage.23668/

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Requesting to drop the numbers and change my name to "Fc"

I don't think this counts as a name change since
removal of numbers or other distracting text (eg. tennisace0227 -> tennisace) will not count as a name change;
but I think I qualify because I have over 100 posts if it does fsr. I don't think this account is in use, nothing shows up when trying to search for the user and I think it looks cleaner to drop the numbers

the "distracting text" angle doesn't rly make sense when it's half your username, you qualify either way though so it's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)