New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know ive already changed a bazillion times but this is most definitely the final name i'll want (or so i hope), but can i get my name changed to "lydian"? it just feels more natural and it's the name i've been going by on discord for a while now, so i'd appreciate it if it's allowed, thanks in advance :)

(also if i can keep my ct that'd be very gamer, but i understand if whomever's doing the change would prefer otherwise!)

Last change - Iyarito

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'd like my nickname to be changed to sharpen42. It's been a while since I choose that nickname after my favourite Disney character, but now I want my appellative to not be correlated with any franchise. Also, I'm already sharpen42 on Discord and this has created some confusion even on Smogon-related servers

oki--tdp

Arby

formerly RB220
Hi, I want to change my name to Arby on forums. Staff Perms from Mafia.

Thanks!

oki--tdp

Hi I would like to change my nickname, the reason of this name was fun some years ago but now I'm actually a bit pissed of some irl things with this nick.
I want to change to: Blanko , an alt that I used in the past and liked it more than every other name

Done - Iyarito

pisxel

when my star shines, will you think of me? ☆
Hihi! I would like to namechange to pisxel (all lowercase).

I used to go by Pixelationaire on PS! and thought I would stick with that name for until I inevitably quit PS and Smogon, and didn't think much about it. Recently, and by that I mean for the past year I've been going by pisxel / pisx and I would like continuity across all platforms. Pixelationaire is also too complicated for me T_T

Thank you!

Done - Iyarito

Hi, Would like to change my name to Isza

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/isza.326420/
This was one of my old Smogon accounts in the past. Most people on Smogon/PS know me by this username as I've been using it faithfully for the past 4 years(On discord/PS), and I can't remember the last time I've been refered to as Barian. This name also signifies change for me, as I was not a great user in the past and used this alias to represent a brand new me. I also have the Isza account on Pokemon Showdown! I also feel really comfortable with it.

nui edit: done

Akai

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey,

I'd like to change my name from AkaiTenshi to Akai. In other terms I want to remove distraction of my account.
Since I just got a namechange on PS and I want to have the same name on both plateforms to avoid confusion.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/akaitenshi.417180/ I created my account the 31th july 2017.
I have more than 100 posts on the forum.

Done - Iyarito

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Hello, I'd like to change my name to Guard. It is what I'm known by in the communities I partake in and is much more convenient for me at this point.

Done - Iyarito

Raining Inside

Banned deucer.
my last post got deleted cause infraction so yeah if it can get undeleted id like to resubmit change to Secret Base

not rly comfortable doing this, we don't usually allow changes when ppl are fresh off perma-anything, can revisit this in a month or two of a clean record
pog pog ?

Please ask again in a month so that two months have passed

Requesting a name change to "Midnight Fredrick", as it matches the alt I use on Showdown. This will greatly help ease confusion between my communications on Showdown, Discord, and Smogon Forums. This current name is super cringey as well.

Done - Iyarito

A bit confused on the name change rules, do I need to have both 100 posts and 3 years for name change or just one of them? If it's the latter, I'd like to change my name to Asclepias because it matches my main account on PS! and other platforms.

Done - Iyarito

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
the chances of this happening is low but I'll try anyways

I already know I have namechanged in the past,but I'll like to see if I can namechange to bea. The Name is untaken and my current name makes it assume that I am male (which was true until my Transition)

Oki, last change - Iyarito

Hey, I would like to change my name to Lorenz.

I haven't been satisfied with the name Lord_Enz for a long time, because I was somehow 12 years old when I created that name and would rather have my first name from real life as Smogon name. On Discord and everywhere else I am called Lorenz too and it would be good if I could change my name in Lorenz on Smogon too.

Name is taken, sorry (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/lorenz.51648/)

Violet

hilarity ensues
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hello, requesting a namechange to Violet. I've been using the name across all my platforms for a long time now, my current name (Vi0) is just a simplification of it. Thank you very much for your time.

Iyarito edit: Did this after they clarified they are room owner of a public room on PS.

Hey, I'd like to change my name to Heiwa June ☾. It matches the alt I'm currently using on PS. Also, it could make the communication easier and avoid confusion while scheduling.

Thanks for your time :D

Done (distracting text not allowed) - Iyarito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)