New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
I'd like to request a name change from ForstamemasNeetaroOoniqua to ApeX HunteR. My current username is a misspelling of the original quote because there wasn't enough space and these days, I find it unnecessarily long. My username on discord is Apex Predator so it isn't too far from it

not eligible for a namechange

Last edited by a moderator:

Aliss

is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
requesting a name change to Aliss. its a variation on my real name (Alice) which is sadly taken.

ive had a namechange once before but its multiple years ago at this point and i rly rly dislike this name, so itd be great if i were allowed a 2nd change

oki--tdp

would love for my name to be changed to MN FLWR. have been using an acct under that name many places recently and havent used my smogon in a while. this current name was something i had only here years ago. thank you very much :]

Done - Iyarito

Reactions: pqs
I would like to request a name change for my account because my current name is extremely unconventional to tag when it comes to post and I kinda need to be tagged and stuff due to being co TL of NDUU. I would like my new name to be Cold Apple Soda

Done - Iyarito

Serika

28 reasons
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
I would like to request a nickname change to "Serika". I no longer use the Kuyukihime nickname on other forums, so just to be more practical, I ask this nickname + the fact that I am not comfortable with the old one.

Done - Iyarito

Hi. Yesterday I came out as trans and I would like a name change to emma (lower case) to go with my new preferred name and pronouns. The account exists, but hasn't logged in in 3+ years and has <10 posts. Thank you :)

[12:03 AM] nui: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/emma.105726/#about
[12:04 AM] nui: Account does exist. Not an active Account since the person made it and never logged in again.
[12:04 AM] nui: You can claim the name

oki, and congrats!--tdp

I am not sure if I can do this since it is a 2 letter name, but I'd like to request a namechange to "za". It's the only account I've used on PS for the past couple years and quite frankly my current name is dumb and I'd rather take the vulgarity out of it for obvious reasons. My account is 3 years old so I believe I am eligible, but I can't tell if it requires 3+ years AND 100 posts or just 3+ years, so sorry if not and I'll come back when I have 100. I have attached proof of za being my PS name.

Thank you in advance :]

EDIT: To be clear I would want it fully lowercase with no formatting. Just za

done - kala

Attachments

tears

Talking to me like they were they realist out
Hi, requesting a name change to tears. I chose the name JustUhhDude because I didn't think I was going to be super active on Smogon and just put the first ambiguous username I could think of. The name is long and confusing since people usually just reference me as "dude" which leads to people getting confused about who is being referenced. In addition, I've been using similar names to tears on discord, ps, and some other games, thanks in advance!

done - kala

Requesting name change to Pseudophysics.
The persona used for this account (which was much more active on PS) did not age well and I'm looking to become more active again on smogon. Preferably with a name I'm much more comfortable with.

Edit: I'm specifically looking to start entering the leaderboards for on cart endless raid adventure records.

done - kala

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
Even though I already namechanged once from Laggronite to Pujolly (https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...nge-requests-read-the-op.3609246/post-8438451), I would like to namechange to Pujo
Everybody refers to me as Pujo on PS and I can't remember the last time someone called me Pujolly
This would also prevent jokes regarding my username, and I simply would like a shorter username as well

Ok, last change - Iyarito

I'm requesting a namechange to "the hunter" without any capital letter and, most important, without the double r. In January I already asked for a namechange and it was given to me, but since I'm mostly known as "hunter" without the double r, I would love to change my nickname on Smogon once more to "the hunter" as it takes a slighter change than "hunter".

Done - Iyarito
It's been over a month that my profile name has been changed. Asking for profile unlocking.

Hello would like to request a nickname change to "Doomstadt". I no longer use the Frat Dude nickname on showdown forums and go by multiple doomstadt and doom alias on showdown, so it would be a lot more practical. Also because of the fact that I’m no longer comfortable with the name and am trying to shed the stigmas and toxicity accompanied by it, and am trying to turn over a new leave.

Done - Iyarito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)