New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i would like my name changed from stormvy to zIcarus on forums because i go by that normally on showdown as my username, my account is well over 3 years of age and this would be much easier for tournaments on my end.

done - kala

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, would like to change my username from Immersion101 to emberavenge, because immersion101 was a tag I used to use when I was quite younger, emberavenge makes my name more consistent across.

Thanks

oki--tdp

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to change request a username change to hamiltonion. I suppose if I can't give up on smogon after a decade, might as well change my cringe username which I made as a 10 year old.

oki--tdp

requesting a name change to Rotten

It's been almost 2 months since my unlock and current name feels kinda long and takes like 2-3 seconds to type out I would like to cut the "Infernape" part out. I don't think the name is taken so this should be good to go. My unlock was on Oct. 18 so if it it will take a few days for my name change to be implemented that's fine

will check w/ PS staff and get back to this

oki--tdp
Requesting a profile unlock as well, it's been a month

Last edited:
whats up beatiful and kind person reading this? how are you today? im ok, glad you ask too
the reason im here is because i dont feel identify with my current name at all, i know i dont have the 3 yo on the acc or 100 post but i still gonna try bc i think im hurting nobody. i want my new user to be luchick bc its the nick i use in ps and its not a meme like the current one, ill wait for the answer ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

sorry, read the rules

The people have the right to know that my true name is Cherryb0ng, or my name isn't Cherryb0ng

(this is a formal request to have a name change) I am not sure if I meet the criteria but I am actively contributing to writing analyses for the lower tiers of gsc and am more well known by my youtube persona anyway.

Edit: Cherryb0ng is my most used P.S name

oki--tdp

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Requesting to drop the numbers and change my name to "Fc"

I don't think this counts as a name change since

but I think I qualify because I have over 100 posts if it does fsr. I don't think this account is in use, nothing shows up when trying to search for the user and I think it looks cleaner to drop the numbers

the "distracting text" angle doesn't rly make sense when it's half your username, you qualify either way though so it's fine
Requesting profile unlock since it's been a month, thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)