Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Tinted Lens overcome x4 resistances or just x2 resistances?
iirc both. 4x= 2x and then 2x = 1x

(divide by two. I also think thick fat dewgong/walrein turn into 3x resist instead of 6x resist to ice . This would only happen if Dewgong/walrein are switch-ins into a hidden power ice.)

EDIT: Beaten by The Lexx

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Starting another round of Snagging in Pokemon XD, and trying to figure out what to make my starting Eevee:

Docile, 20 - 29 / 10 - 19 / 0 - 9 / 0 - 9 / 30 - 31 / 20 - 29

Even more surprising to me was that it was a girl; though I know about the 7:1 male:female ratio, I didn't think the starter in the game could be female...

Anyway, what to make it? Umbreon?

EDIT: Reseted.

Dangit, I cant find where the chat is. I remember somebody posting it a while back, but I cant find it, can somebody tell me the link to the chat?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Another question while I'm at it... Are there any well-known legitimate shiny Snagged Pokemon held by anyone at Smogon?

actually ingame = natures are good. Since ingame you'll end up having both physical and special attacks and speed is always necessary. But if its a pokemon like salamence who only learns good physical moves than good ol adamant/jolly is recommended.

Nature/ability/Gender is set when he walks up(E)/tilts (D/P)

Shininess/ivs are set when you recieve the egg. I'm not sure about wynaut/happiny/togepi/rioul/ETC eggs though.

Nobody apart from the Hack Checkers themselves know how it is done.
If they let the information out, and a hacker found out, then everything hacked would look perfectly legit, you know what I mean?
Thanks? I was asking how to check for perfect ivs of pokes not at lv 50 . I wasnt asking about hack checks. ;)

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Same XD question:
Sassy Female Eevee, 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 10 - 19 / 20 - 29 / 20 - 29.
Keep? ^o^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)