[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [Newest Slate at Post #168]

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Hi, could I take Archen?

already reserved - merritt

Last edited by a moderator:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
With the conclusion of the Vullaby suspect, it's time for another slate. Remember to wait until me or Nineage approves your reservation to post. As always, please make sure you are eligible to reserve the Pokemon in the tier that you are trying to reserve.

New Slate [#6]
High Priority
Abra
Mareanie

Mid Priority
Magnemite
Natu

Low Priority
Amaura
Bunnelby
Magby
Sandshrew-Alola

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm approving some of these, apologies for the delay.
Can I have sandshrew-alola?
Yes
Yes
Reserving Abra
Yes
Idk if this is still active, but is Pichu free?
No, please see the OP of this thread
Idk if analyses' are still open but could I do sandshrew-alola?
This was reserved above, so no.

If you aren't still interested in writing what you reserved, please let me know!

Is it possible to reserve a mon from a previous slate that wasn't chosen? If so I'd like to reserve Zigzagoon/Zigzagoon-Galar

Edit: After checking the compendium Zigzagoon-H already has its sets written for it, apologies for not noticing. When I checked previous slates it didn't have credit given to the author so I assumed :> (If Zigzagoon-Galar is still available I'll be happy to take it!)

Zigzagoon-G is not part of the current slate so this is denied --Nineage

Edit2: Answer to my first question pls? :>

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)