Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend is at my house again with his AR! I want to take advantage of this! Can someone give me the codes for re-battling the legends? I have already caught all the legends in Diamond, and would like to re-activate their events so I can re-battle them and SR for good IV's. I'll highly appreciate whoever can do this.

Also, can someone give me the codes for activating Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin? I'd highly appreciate this as well.

If there are any steps that I'd need to go through, it'd be great if you can explain them.

Hopefully I'll be getting my very own AR sometime next week...hopefully.

My friend is at my house again with his AR! I want to take advantage of this! Can someone give me the codes for re-battling the legends? I have already caught all the legends in Diamond, and would like to re-activate their events so I can re-battle them and SR for good IV's. I'll highly appreciate whoever can do this.

Also, can someone give me the codes for activating Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin? I'd highly appreciate this as well.

If there are any steps that I'd need to go through, it'd be great if you can explain them.

Hopefully I'll be getting my very own AR sometime next week...hopefully.
They should all be here
...Ben

since nidoking is almays male,how do you breed for one with sucker punch?
Breeding with NidoranF (NOT Nidorina or Nidoqueen) You have 50% chance to have a NidoranM egg.

NidoranM + Ditto means 100% chance to have NidoranM egg.

So when you get the first NidoranM egg with Sucker Punch via NidoranF, you can change the parents to be sure you'll always get it.

I just got XD: Gale of Darkness and I want to SR for some Pokemon. How exactly does the process work for soft-resetting in XD since there's purifying and snagging, etc. etc. to do.

Someone wanna give me a guide?

Also, are EV's in the game? (so does that mean your Eevee will be gaining EV's from whatever it faces?)

yes. Well what i do is i save before a capture. THen i catch (DUH). I check its ivs. Since it doesn't show nature all i can check is its stats. LEts say i see a pokemon who cannot reach ?? speed unless it has a +speed nature. And its defense can't be a ?? stat without a - df nature. So i can safely assume its Hasty. If its stats look like x/x/x/30-31/x/30-31 Then ill cologne it and see if it is hasty. You'll learn what cologne is later.

Ahh, I see. You get to see its stats right when you catch it?

I just started my game. My Eevee's IV's are subpar. >.< Blaaah. Haha. Are natures/genders random as well? I got a modest female XD

So EV's are in the game but you really can't do anything about them?

Yea there too hard to control and not worth it. Its easier just to EV in emerald and then trade there for orre colloseum purposed. You'll learn about that later too.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I need a better nick for my TR Rhyperior. My current one is Solid Jock. Any better ones? (for shoddy, so there's no limit)

A bit of a strange question, but how would you convince your parents to get you an AR and not have them think it's cheating? Mind you, I'm only 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)