Tournament BLT VIII: Finals (Won by Turffield Turtwigs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, for the long awaited, highly anticipated, over sophisticated, well rated, forever belated... PREDICTS! For the fun final full set of matches!

Aaand... it's green vs blue yet again. Here we go:

Lavender Laprases (3) vs Turffield Turtwigs (7) (Spaced out cause these are very wordy)

Ubers: velvet vs Blimax - They may have the same record, but I'm pretty confident with who wins here. Blimax definitely strikes me as the better ubers player, and better player overall based on his blt performances. Unless velv plays to the blimaximum and blim plays to the bliminimum, blimax shouldn't have too much trouble winning here.

OU: Not Miyan vs myjava - The better player here can be shown only through records. Myjava has had a solid 5-2 performance so far, with some nice wins, while not miyan is 3-4 with the 3 wins he has not looking so great. I believe myjava is an actual ou main unlike miyan, so myjava should be the better ou player here. In conclusion, the winner will be not miyan- erm... not not miyan? Screw it, your personal java wins.

OU: henguinie vs Harshal_08 - I think this is a similar case to the one above, where the record can do the talking. Harshal has performed beyond everyone's expectations over the course of the tour, beating several impressive opponents convincingly and earning himself a record of 6-2. While drizz is a good player, he's had an abysmal 2-4 run. Comparing their 2 overall performances, I think bdlol is in for a harsh loss to harshal.

UU: queso vs 100%GXE - Both of these guys had a rough start to blt, and both came back nicely from losing first week to having now positive records. Although, idt there's anyone in this whole tour who has come back stronger than gxe has, losing the first week and never losing since. He was really out for blood after that. Queso also came back nicely after losing the first few weeks of the tour and even redeeming himself vs mish last week. However, I feel confident that the winner here should be none other than goatxe. Goatxe is overall the better player, and this is shown in both his games and his record. Cheese has shown he is a force to be reckon with too, but idt gxe plans on letting another user escape his infinite wrath.

RU: Mac3 vs Wubben - This is the only rematch here, and its no question who wins it. Mac3 is an ru goat while any faith I had in wubben was lost in week 7.

NU: Xiri vs TeamCharm - Imo this is the most hype match. Everyone on the turts (except myjava) has played more than 1 tier, with charm having played 5 different tiers, and still managing to be 5-3. Charm is a great player, very versatile, and a creative builder who has plenty of knowledge and experience in nu, having made it to nupl finals. While Xiri didn't make it to nupl finals like charm, Xiri has been a solid lower tiers main of mostly nu and pu for a while now, on top of being a great player who is very consistent, as shown by their record. This should be close, and I feel charm can win depending on what he brings, but I think I'll favor Xiri here because I think Xiri is the better player by a bit, and has shown more consistency than charm.

PU: tlenit vs Decem - This is probably like second most hype. Decem has had a very mixed blt while tlenit had one of the rockiest starts to blt and actually came back very nicely to finally get a positive record. I can say for certain that when playing their best, or without hax, these 2 have shown that they are both great players. Tlenit may seem like an obvious pick here as Decem hasn't played any pu this tour, while tlenit has been playing it for most of the tour, and is a solid pu main with a lot of experience, knowledge and prowess. However, Decem is a highly versatile player who plays plenty of lower tiers, and solidly. I'm giving tlenit the edge here, but taking down decem won't be easy.

LC: Surfy vs Serene Grace - I just picked 3 lappies in a row, sorry surfy but that's enough lappies for this week. Both are good lc players imo, though I can't say the same for both performances. Serene has been mostly dominant while surfy has been struggling through a lot of the tour. Overall, I think serene just outclasses surfy in terms of playing skill, lc experience and prowess, so he should win here. Sorry surfy, your name might be the most fitting for the team you're on, but lapras can't use surf if it just keeps getting flinched.

DOU: Zoaw vs mammalu - This should be the closest match imo. Both have under-performed in blt so far with records of 2-3 for zoaw, and 3-3 for mamm. These 2 are a little hard to compare as they both strike me as wild cards. Zoaw may have won only twice, but those 2 wins were against ttt and RKD, 2 well established doubles mains. The same applies for mamm, whose 3 wins were against ttt, crunchman, and shadow, 3 well established dou mains. Both of them are what I'd call inconsistent because of this, though doubles can be pretty wild itself. I'll favor mamm because I think he has had the better games and overall performances, but I think out of all these matches, zoaw has the highest chance of pulling an upset.

Monotype: ChessRobot vs Maki - This should be another close one. Robo chess master came out of nowhere and swept through most of his competition going 5-1 so far, while Maki hasn't touched mono this tour and has only played 3 times total, though they were all wins in all different tiers. ChessRobot, having played mono for the whole tour and having beaten 5/6 of his opponents seems like the right choice, but I think otherwise. Maki has plenty of history with mono, and I've seen them play it before, and solidly. Chess may be in the top 50 on the ladder, but I'm gonna have to give it to Maki because of their history playing mono, and the fact that they should have much better support. When you have the king of mono, Decem, on your team, then like they say in Allstate commercials, "You're in good hands".

These 2 teams tied when the turts were memeing, so if they're not memeing now, wouldn't that mean...

Anyways, it was fun doing predicts this year as always. Thanks for reading see you for TLT maybe! (unless tie breakers?)

Drawing.png

Go Turts!!

(Apologies to anyone I may have possibly offended, please do not take these very seriously.)

Last edited:
Now, for the long awaited, highly anticipated, over sophisticated, well rated, forever belated... PREDICTS! For the fun final full set of matches!

Aaand... it's green vs blue yet again. Here we go:

Lavender Laprses (3) vs Turffield Turtwigs (7) (Spaced out cause these are very wordy)

Ubers: velvet vs Blimax - They may have the same record, but I'm pretty confident with who wins here. Blimax definitely strikes me as the better ubers player, and better player overall based on his blt performances. Unless velv plays to the blimaximum and blim plays to the bliminimum, blimax shouldn't have too much trouble winning here.

OU: Not Miyan vs myjava - The better player here can be shown only through records. Myjava has had a solid 5-2 performance so far, with some nice wins, while not miyan is 3-4 with the 3 wins he has not looking so great. I believe myjava is an actual ou main unlike miyan, so myjava should be the better ou player here. In conclusion, the winner will be not miyan- erm... not not miyan? Screw it, your personal java wins.

OU: henguinie vs Harshal_08 - I think this is a similar case to the one above, where the record can do the talking. Harshal has performed beyond everyone's expectations over the course of the tour, beating several impressive opponents convincingly and earning himself a record of 6-2. While drizz is a good player, he's had an abysmal 2-4 run. Comparing their 2 overall performances, I think bdlol is in for a harsh loss to harshal.

UU: queso vs 100%GXE - Both of these guys had a rough start to blt, and both came back nicely from losing first week to having now positive records. Although, idt there's anyone in this whole tour who has come back stronger than gxe has, losing the first week and never losing since. He was really out for blood after that. Queso also came back nicely after losing the first few weeks of the tour and even redeeming himself vs mish last week. However, I feel confident that the winner here should be none other than goatxe. Goatxe is overall the better player, and this is shown in both his games and his record. Cheese has shown he is a force to be reckon with too, but idt gxe plans on letting another user escape his infinite wrath.

RU: Mac3 vs Wubben - This is the only rematch here, and its no question who wins it. Mac3 is an ru goat while any faith I had in wubben was lost in week 7.

NU: Xiri vs TeamCharm - Imo this is the most hype match. Everyone on the turts (except myjava) has played more than 1 tier, with charm having played 5 different tiers, and still managing to be 5-3. Charm is a great player, very versatile, and a creative builder who has plenty of knowledge and experience in nu, having made it to nupl finals. While Xiri didn't make it to nupl finals like charm, Xiri has been a solid lower tiers main of mostly nu and pu for a while now, on top of being a great player who is very consistent, as shown by their record. This should be close, and I feel charm can win depending on what he brings, but I think I'll favor Xiri here because I think Xiri is the better player by a bit, and has shown more consistency than charm.

PU: tlenit vs Decem - This is probably like second most hype. Decem has had a very mixed blt while tlenit had one of the rockiest starts to blt and actually came back very nicely to finally get a positive record. I can say for certain that when playing their best, or without hax, these 2 have shown that they are both great players. Tlenit may seem like an obvious pick here as Decem hasn't played any pu this tour, while tlenit has been playing it for most of the tour, and is a solid pu main with a lot of experience, knowledge and prowess. However, Decem is a highly versatile player who plays plenty of lower tiers, and solidly. I'm giving tlenit the edge here, but taking down decem won't be easy.

LC: Surfy vs Serene Grace - I just picked 3 lappies in a row, sorry surfy but that's enough lappies for this week. Both are good lc players imo, though I can't say the same for both performances. Serene has been mostly dominant while surfy has been struggling through a lot of the tour. Overall, I think serene just outclasses surfy in terms of playing skill, lc experience and prowess, so he should win here. Sorry surfy, your name might be the most fitting for the team you're on, but lapras can't use surf if it just keeps getting flinched.

DOU: Zoaw vs mammalu - This should be the closest match imo. Both have under-performed in blt so far with records of 2-3 for zoaw, and 3-3 for mamm. These 2 are a little hard to compare as they both strike me as wild cards. Zoaw may have won only twice, but those 2 wins were against ttt and RKD, 2 well established doubles mains. The same applies for mamm, whose 3 wins were against ttt, crunchman, and shadow, 3 well established dou mains. Both of them are what I'd call inconsistent because of this, though doubles can be pretty wild itself. I'll favor mamm because I think he has had the better games and overall performances, but I think out of all these matches, zoaw has the highest chance of pulling an upset.

Monotype: ChessRobot vs Maki - This should be another close one. Robo chess master came out of nowhere and swept through most of his competition going 5-1 so far, while Maki hasn't touched mono this tour and has only played 3 times total, though they were all wins in all different tiers. ChessRobot, having played mono for the whole tour and having beaten 5/6 of his opponents seems like the right choice, but I think otherwise. Maki has plenty of history with mono, and I've seen them play it before, and solidly. Chess may be in the top 50 on the ladder, but I'm gonna have to give it to Maki because of their history playing mono, and the fact that they should have much better support. When you have the king of mono, Decem, on your team, then like they say in Allstate commercials, "You're in good hands".

These 2 teams tied when the turts were memeing, so if they're not memeing now, wouldn't that mean...

Anyways, it was fun doing predicts this year as always. Thanks for reading see you for TLT maybe! (unless tie breakers?)

(Apologies to anyone I may have possibly offended, please do not take these very seriously.)
Nooooooooo now everyone is going to know we could've used a real banner

I want Atago to sit on me

average seiyuu enjoyer
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
reject mons, return to genshin

Lavender Laprases vs Turffield Turtwigs

UU: queso vs 100%GXE - glad mj and xiri put cheese in here so he can finally stop using bad teams in DOU. GXE has numbers in his name so he doesn’t deserve to win either.

Monotype: ChessRobot vs Maki - this furry either gets yeeted into retirement or lucks his way out. Just thinking about playing mono or 1v1 makes me wanna inhale copium, but Maki somehow mains both.

Get this bag mj Xiri :blobthumbsup:

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
Won, gg. Thank you for hosts for their amazing job hosting this! You guys been doing great and BLT community been very nice to follow since you been very active! I can not thank Xiri for drafting me, but forcing to sign up; heres little recap picture of this precious moment me willingly putting my signature in this contract while being watched:
1627552917360.png

okay okay, thanks friend!

also Piyush25 yo so stuuuuupid!

Last edited:
won in a good game!
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1387558948-4666ekxajyuhtdzn7owy95b2dxjzlggpw

Since this prob my last match, so I wanna put some of my thoughts. My run hasn't been well this season and yet I was given the opportunity to play in finals. Thanks to Xiri and mj for being awesome managers. I also wanna thank Lapras Fam Mac3, halaman, Tlenit, Chessrobot, velvet, cheese, zoaw, henguinie, surfy, magicalxerneas, TMM. They all have been very supportive and friendly.

Let's bring THIS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You gray (originally ox's) for the team. Ada Weavile is broken.
lapras gmax.png

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
won in a good game!
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1387558948-4666ekxajyuhtdzn7owy95b2dxjzlggpw

Since this prob my last match, so I wanna put some of my thoughts. My run hasn't been well this season and yet I was given the opportunity to play in finals. Thanks to Xiri and mj for being awesome managers. I also wanna thank Lapras Fam Mac3, halaman, Tlenit, Chessrobot, velvet, cheese, zoaw, henguinie, surfy, magicalxerneas, TMM. They all have been very supportive and friendly.

Let's bring THIS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You gray (originally ox's) for the team. Ada Weavile is broken. View attachment 361927
Your welcome!

Blimax

https://www.youtube.com/c/Blimaxx
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Won gg https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ubers-1387836337-0bhtn5zminpbshq8v1o17f7lhcp9rp3pw (Shoutout to TrueNora for the Team)
Transitioning into Ubers was tough, but when guys like Ainzcrad , Holy Ghost , FatFighter2 backs you up, you need not worry a bit.
Also big shoutout to the Entire Turtwig Squad, met like the coolest guys/girls out there, more like a family.
The season was up and down for me, playing Ubers was tough, but I hope I delivered when needed. Also 100%GXE is a very cool manager. Never lost trust on me though I had a few L's.
Also last s/o to my Team IDM Squad who were also there supporting me. Was an amazing season.
Lastly, sub to my channel for amazing Competitive Pokemon content, on the road to 1K ( https://www.youtube.com/c/Cloud9G2A ).
P.S: some individual shoutouts to some really cool people ( StitChuu mammalu blce kythr )
and u too TeamCharm or shud I say Chram.
Was a wonderful season nonetheless. Go Turtwigs, bring it home. I need my back to back BLT wins.

Last edited:

swinubfan44

formerly TeamCharm
won in a very close one vs xiri ggs, always fun to go up against you, one hell of a player and did a fantastic job managing the laprases this year. gxe lets close this out.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1388479876

shotouts to 100%GXE and Plimsoll Punks for drafting me although it was mainly gxe- i had a great time playing for y'all this year, and you guys are both awesome people to chat with. gxe it was very fun to team up with you, one of the best players on the site (when he actually puts his 100% effort in), and i hope we can team up again soon for something assuming were both here for the foreseeable future.

s/o RaJ.Shoot for hosting this tour, and putting in a lot of work for everyone elses entertainment

s/o rest of the team Decem Blim Harshal, SG, Maki, Stitch Java, Wubben, Demy Mamalu (With the most fire game of all BLT- the improbable kommomo comeback). y'all are the best, i'm glad i got to be part of a team with so many great other people this year, it really helped add to the experience.

and last but not least s/o daniYSB building with you in NU for open and now for this, has been some of the most fun ive had on this site- at least because these matches we've built for have been significantly higher stakes than everything else ive ever played for on this site. really glad we got to recreate some of that nu open magic for this final, you're an NU mastermind

also s/o kythr for nothing

Last edited:

Latias

very interesting
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Congrats Turts! You guys were absolutely awesome. Well deserved.
Ty for giving us such a good season! Gxe and PP were greats managers and The rest of the team was really good as well.
The other teams were not bad by any means! We had goated teams this season. All of them will always be remembered.

Fluore

Kitsch
is a Tiering Contributor
HI I'm here to make a s/o post for my team even though I didn't do anything relevant (0-3 fwiw, absolutely carried) but I had so many great teammates, I love everyone in the team and this was my best team tour I've ever been in. Now gonna make some shoutouts (disclaimer, I am bad at English so excuse me for my bad vocabulary)-

First of all thank you 100%GXE for drafting saving me from the guaranteed pool, I was so happy that I got drafted by you and I'm really happy that I got to know you better in general. I knew the moment I was drafted in this team I had a feeling I won this season. Your support in every tier was massive (especially OU, your builds are goated) and you're possibly the best manager I could ever ask for. Goated player too, near-flawless record holy SHIT ily.

Thank you to super cool comanager Plimsoll Punks you were busy a lot but you were here with us when you needed to be. I hope I can get to know you better sometime too :')

TeamCharm LET'S GO I KNEW YOU'D WIN IN FINALS imagine playing all slam tiers in BLT bro you're absolutely fucking amazing. You're a super cool friend and I'm glad I got to be friends with you on this tour, great work and good luck managing TPP and see you in TLT for more epic battles

myjava The OU goat 1, you played really well in all matches and you were the OU1 slot we could all rely safely on. Really respect you as a player and I hope we see each other on more tours in the future

StitChuu you suck l2p you're the only winless member in this squad :p see you next year

Harshal_08 holy shit getting this man for 3k was the biggest steal of them all. Your showings especially in playoffs were amazing, that semis game still gives me chills lmao. You're so good and I wish you luck in future tours, honestly underrated af

Serene Grace Not much to say about the obvious goat, you're amazing af. Some matches did not go the way you wanted but you did great either way, and we won at the end! You left a lot of fun moments (The hourmute) and I really enjoy your youtube videos. Good luck on the channel!

Blimax AGENCY AGENCY thanks for nicknaming the ndm after me LOL jokes aside, you're a great teammate and even though tough matches happened and SS Ubers is a disgusting tier you still played great. Hope to see you more often in the future and grats on winning BLT for two years in a row!!!

Maki hi we've been in like 4 team tours on the same team or something but we haven't really talked much yet, wish you well on future tours! Glad you bounced back from your last year's record and became the only undefeated player on the team, actually so good

Decem KPOP TURTLE LET'S GOOOOO I know it was a tough season for ya but you stopped Meta's undefeated streak and got one of the most important win of the season. You're great and I'm so happy that you have great taste in music.

mammalu DOUBLES GOAT you won the biggest upsets in the season and the plays (especially the one vs TTT) were super exciting to see. You're super good and you're one of the biggest steals of this season. woooo

udongirl HI we didn't talk much but you won the matches we needed and saved the season multiple times, I'm glad you did well for your first tour and I hope to see you around in future tours

Wubben I know your matches were super tough but you showed great potential and I hope to see you around more in the future, good work

Demykunst same with Wubben you had a tough season considering it's your first tour but you gave so good positive energy and you made the teamchat more alive. Also blessed pfp I think we won because of this tbh
1627877940836.png

ALSO a huge thanks to all the supports, Ainzcrad FatFighter2 Holy Ghost thank you so so much for helping out the ubers slot and we couldn't have done it without you guys. absolute goats fr
gorex not really sure what you did but you were here for us the whole time, that means a lot
umbry Z Strats the best DOU support we could EVER get, thank you so much for supporting mamm, thank you so so much!!
huge thanks to the others I didn't mention, there were so many people that helped us win the season and I want to credit all of them

1627878318524.png

HUGE HUGE THANKS to blce for this great artwork, you're absolutely amazing!! THANK YOU BESTIE <3 Check out their art thread here!!

also credits to 100%GXE and PokeArt2004♥ for the amazing logos I won't post them because you guys saw it enough LOL
Last but not least, thanks to RaJ.Shoot for hosting this great tour! This year was a great season. See you guys in TLT!

Screenshot_20210802-133051_Discord.png

:pikuh:

CUSTOM AVATAR LET'S GO

Won in a good one vs queso, gg man
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1388497442

For me, this has been one, if not the most fun BLT to date, and it's a large part bc of this team me and Alex managed to draft. I knew coming in we had the potential to win it all, but I really needed some people to step up and show how good they were. I had so many people step up throughout the course of this season that by the end I truly felt like we were the best team in this tour. For outsiders looking in, I think its often interesting to know how much prep a team puts in week to week. My team this year had really good outside support, but a lot of these players were also very self-sufficient, and knowledgeable in the tiers they played. Big shout to everyone on this team for not making me build and test ten teams every week lol. Without further ado imma do some shoutouts:

RaJ.Shoot lol noob get rekt. Ig ur right about drafting a lot of Indian players, though :3

EternalSnowman this tour literally would not be the same without your weekly vids, thank you for continuing to do this for the tours community

Plimsoll Punks WE DID ITTTTTTTT U LAZY MF. Whether or not it seemed like I was slightly more present than him this BLT, I just wanna say how often this guy was right here helping me out. Whether it be coming up with a draft plan the night before, watching and supporting our team, or keeping me entertained in the manager chat, he genuinely did sm for this team. When I wasn't there, he always was. I really do not think I make it through this season without him making me laugh, and talking about the team and games, so ty for agreeing to manage w/ me even tho u don't like mons that much xd

For the players/support:
Decem
THIS DUDE IS ASSSSSS LMFAOOOOOOO. DID Y'ALL EVEN WATCH THAT UBERS GAME????? God ur literally the worst player I've ever had the dishonor of managing.

TeamCharm I knew coming in that you were one of the players I 100% wanted on this team, both for playing ability and just being a super chill dude. You really carried us through some of the earlier weeks, and then got us a vital win here in the finals. You were super active in the disc, being a good teammate and friend. Can't wait to play with u in the future and see what waves u make in this community. Btw congrats on playing like every tier wtf... STOP CHANGING TEAMS LAST MINUTE THO U BOZO

Decem Ok fine. I genuinely do not regret drafting this dude one bit. You had your ups and downs this season (partially bc idt you care ab mons too much lol), but you still tried your best (most weeks) and that counts for so much. You were an incredibly positive part of the disc environment, and an awesome person to talk to. You're an insanely good player who reads my plays incredibly hard, and you keep Maki in check so I appreciate that :3

Blimax I AM SO SORRY. This team was really good, and it was at its best when unfortunately I had to stick this incredibly good player in the most cursed tier of all time. Every week was destined to be a 1000 turn game, and yet he still put up with me and the team. Being such a good player he was often able to give advice to newer players as well. I know this may not have been your ideal season, but you can come out of it with back to back trophies :) Btw sub to his YT, he makes good vids :)

myjava WHAT A STUD. I knew coming out of the gpool this dude was going to be severely underrated, both from PSPL and the few other times I had see them play. You had an incredible season, and I know in the future you'll have a lot of success in bigger tours like WCOP. You truly are a great OU player. Just glad I could be here at the start of it all

Harshal_08 I am not going to lie, Harshal was one of those last minute picks that me and Plimsoll just had a good feeling about. We knew we were getting a solid OU player, but just how good was definitely unown. Turns out we were getting not just a good OU player, but one of the best. You helped carry this team throughout the entirety of this tour, and stepped up far more than me or Alex could have imagined. Again, I cannot wait to see you in other big tours like WCOP in the future

Wubben Wubben was truly and awesomely a great team player. Whether or not he got the start, he was there, helping support and cheer on the team. (An idea of this is after losing a few weeks, he asked if he could opt out of the custom bc he did not feel as if he was doing enough). But i need ya to know that you did do more than enough, and were a great teammate.

Demykunst Another example of an incredible team player. I especially appreciate how you reacted to my announcements every week so I felt like people were actually reading them haha. You really were an awesome person to work with, super chill about all the decisions people made. You and wubben both have bright futures, and I can't wait to play with y'all another time

udongirl You were really awesome this season Udon. Your team choices are not traditional, but it really didn't matter for you. The most important thing to know how to do is win, and you win a lot. You had a very solid 3-1 record, and managed to use cool teams along the way. My only regret is not being able to get you more starts, but I know you have a bright future on this site

StitChuu Probably the best pickup of all time?? I know you would've liked to have a slightly better record, but you were so much more than that for this team. Whether it be your personal presence, or the people you invite, you largely contributed into making our disc what it was. One of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to work with, and I really hope we can team up again in the future

Serene Grace Undoubtedly the best LC'er of a generation. I know you had some tough losses that you would like back, but you still had many incredibly clutch wins, with very little support. Upon drafting you as one of the most expensive players I knew you would be worth it, and you 100% were. You were self-sufficient for a large part of this tour, and still managed to get wins. Also, sub to this guys YT too, he also makes very interesting content :p

mammalu
Another player that stepped up incredibly hard, and earned a spot in the starting lineup. Upon beginning the season I was going to slot Maki in DOU, but it turned out we had another great DOU'er right here!! Not only did you have an incredibly clutch and well played season, but you got better every.single.week. You showed a knack for this tier, and I truly believe you will have success in it in the future in other tours. Ty for stepping up frequently, especially when it counted, MAMMMALUCOOO

Maki HELLO AWESOME WEEB. Big shoutout for changing ur pfp to a disc logo, ride the wave. You either went 4 or 5 and 0 this tour, going undefeated. It was really really awesome to watch, and throughout the last year I really believe you have improved as much as anybody on this entire site. I know you may be planning to leave PS soon, but you still gave this tour a lot of effort, and that counts for so much. I hope you stick around, but if you don't, I wish you a lotta luck in whatever you do

I am very happy with the team me and Alex put together, and I think it showed just in how flexible we were when creating lineups every week. It really came down to the immense talent that existed up and down this lineup

OTHER SHOUTOUTS/SUPPORT
blce One of my fav people I have met on this site in a long time. Such a nice person, and always incredibly positive. Can't wait to see more art/other stuff from ya
Baloor noob. Grats on not sucking.
daniYSB Incredibly helpful NU/lower tier support and overall cool guy
kythr Gray Ron...5 Tyty
gorex Noob. Thank you for being with us since the beginning :) your cynical view of BLT is much appreciated
FatFighter2 Great ubers support tyty
Holy Ghost Tysm for ubers support throughout the entirety of this season, you really were awesome
umbry The primary DOU support for the majority of this season, tysm for your help, you're an awesome player/person
Z Strats One of my fav people on this entire site, you really are a great friend. Sorry I didn't draft u hehe I regret it. You also helped out in the last couple weeks so ty
Ainzcrad Another huge part of this ubers team, tysm for your help throughout this season
Idk how to spell Papillon but you were cool :)
TheFranklin TY for helping ru when i forced u to help :) Such a cool person
Princeofalltacos UR COOL HI

I KNOW IM FOGETTING PEOPLE BUT TY EVERYONE WHO HELPED/CONTRIBUTED TO THE DISC ENVIRONMENT, I'll prob continue to edit this post more and more

Please enjoy some artwork by the brilliant Blce

TURTS-1.png

LGI TURTS, WE DID IT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)