[Nobel Peace Prize Nominated] NNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered how people outside the US celebrate thanksgiving. For you guys who live in foreign countries, what do you do for thanksgiving? I always wondered this for July 4th as well

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
I always wondered how people outside the US celebrate thanksgiving. For you guys who live in foreign countries, what do you do for thanksgiving? I always wondered this for July 4th as well
but its thanksgiving day...

you have to do something, right? Won't the patriotism police come after you if you don't?
I (English 17F) didn't know what Thanksgiving was until I was 14. Same with July 4th. Honestly I find the idea that Thanksgiving is an internationally celebrated holiday to be absurd; I don't expect anyone outside of England to observe Guy Fawkes Night, since its a uniquely English holiday based around a English event in English history that no other country asides from England has gone through. Every other country doesn't revolve around England, y'know?

That being said, Happy Thanksgiving to those who observe it. My personal celebration was not knowing it was Thanksgiving until someone mentioned it on a Discord server and eating an unseasoned, tasteless pile of offal I was told was liver because my parents have a personal vendetta against spices. As all English folk do

Mimikyu Stardust

nyeheheheh
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
as someone from south east asia, we dont celebrate thanksgiving, although its a great place to learn new recipes for turkey, pumpkin and sweet tubers. the other day i made that sweet potato dish with marshmallow on top and it tasted great, but it made me feel like i want to die immediately.

i also learned how to make great pumpkin pie that i butchered by putting hot chilli peppers inside....... and 4th of july... i always laugh at how the dumb american date writing of MONTH/DAY/YEAR and i always point out that the 4th of July is DAY/MONTH/YEAR aka the RIGHT VERSION

as someone from south east asia, we dont celebrate thanksgiving, although its a great place to learn new recipes for turkey, pumpkin and sweet tubers. the other day i made that sweet potato dish with marshmallow on top and it tasted great, but it made me feel like i want to die immediately.

i also learned how to make great pumpkin pie that i butchered by putting hot chilli peppers inside....... and 4th of july... i always laugh at how the dumb american date writing of MONTH/DAY/YEAR and i always point out that the 4th of July is DAY/MONTH/YEAR aka the RIGHT VERSION
Actually I'm a personal fan of the YEAR/MONTH/DAY format, widely in use in places like Japan and China. I just find it to be the most practically useful because it's the easiest for a computer to understand: if you put it in a computer as a string of 8 numbers, the bigger number will always occur later in chronological order, and the smaller number will always occur earlier.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
arhops you better have something good in store for us when we finish november because if there isn't my nut apparatus isn't gonna forgive you
?
do you just need suggestions for a new one?

238C639E-9D6C-4C50-8EE4-24736DC235D7.jpeg
i prefer the classic, ergonomic, arthritis-friendly

BE0E088A-3369-4FC7-8A96-958B00A550A7.jpeg
there’s also this medieval thing, if youre desperate?
EC985EE5-2DE0-4719-A631-C1055219A408.jpeg
grandma likes the funny face on this one, bust this puppy out on holidays only for a quick party trick

?
do you just need suggestions for a new one?

View attachment 387863i prefer the classic, ergonomic, arthritis-friendly

View attachment 387865 there’s also this medieval thing, if youre desperate?
View attachment 387866grandma likes the funny face on this one, bust this puppy out on holidays only for a quick party trick
The last one is the one I used to have. Don't tell anyone I told you this, but on November 1st, 2014, my nutcracker spontaneously animated and held me at gunpoint, forcing me to not nut the whole month of november. I have since been able to dispose of it satisfactorily but I didn't want to nut during november just in case it reanimates and comes after my balls. I failed last year, though, and so in my 1v1 showdown against it I managed to swing at it with a ceremonial sword from the early 1900s, shattering its pathetic little head into multiple pieces, all of which I burned in my fireplace one by one. Never shall I forget the terror I felt when I was exposed to the nutcracker.

However, the years of abstinence has taken a toll on my dick, and this year so far has been the hardest save last year. That is why I am holding on for dear Arhops to have something special when the trial is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)