NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Not gonna spec on 3p
Idt it's something like a lyncher, I think it's more likely some sort of role thing where Hal gets some sort of vig or inspect if he votes out his target if that makes sense because a lyncher would kinda just be unbal unless u guys think tommy would add smtn like that but I don't think it's a scum role because I don't think scum would take such a big risk lying about something like this because then they just throw out all their town cred for that benefit when I think scum!hal could do that without lying, I think it might be town!hal getting some benefit off voting out hydro because I am skeptical of it all I need time to think for a sec though this is just confusing to me bc this is also all under the assumption hal is lying, like even if hal was town and was lying then they obv thought the benefit outweighed the reward right should we trust him on that or like what
Do u think hydrogen is like independently towny or something

also I would like to shoutout whydon for playing mafia at the highest level that he ever has, not only is he universally townread by the entire game but he has been more active than any game he has previously been a part of and has already listed the scumteam earlier in the thread. I hope that everyone else uses him as an example to prove that you do not need to make 100 posts every day to be the best player in the game

also I would like to shoutout whydon for playing mafia at the highest level that he ever has, not only is he universally townread by the entire game but he has been more active than any game he has previously been a part of and has already listed the scumteam earlier in the thread. I hope that everyone else uses him as an example to prove that you do not need to make 100 posts every day to be the best player in the game
can u do smtn useful btw

Idt it's something like a lyncher, I think it's more likely some sort of role thing where Hal gets some sort of vig or inspect if he votes out his target if that makes sense because a lyncher would kinda just be unbal unless u guys think tommy would add smtn like that but I don't think it's a scum role because I don't think scum would take such a big risk lying about something like this because then they just throw out all their town cred for that benefit when I think scum!hal could do that without lying, I think it might be town!hal getting some benefit off voting out hydro because I am skeptical of it all I need time to think for a sec though this is just confusing to me bc this is also all under the assumption hal is lying, like even if hal was town and was lying then they obv thought the benefit outweighed the reward right should we trust him on that or like what
if hal is lying about seeing hydro on then that thread then why hasnt hydro just outright denied it

Nuxl

Idt I had a real read on hydro before this
Maybe I’m just biased bc I’m the OG angleshooter but also like idk how u stumble on dead maf when u read past games

in fairness I read games in the past when I was playing but this was more thru meta solving

(tho dead maf is interesting cuz it’s not the only instance of encryption Hal has used)

vote hydrogenhydreigon

i feel like this is super weird lol, but also I feel like it's impossible for hal to lie about something to this degree unless he's 400 IQ. In which case, we can just vote for hal another night.

also great salad M2H!! and "virginity rules/rocks" got popularized by a youtuber but it began as a anti-puritan response to religious people using the phrase unironically
This is what it looks like when an ORG player takes their approach in Survivor and plays mafia. Very interesting.

re spiderz: you’re in a slot formerly occupied by Knights of cydonia where you should never be lynched or listened to

re eli: I know I was actually so devastated when it happened and I was posting in thread real time as I realized what seeing his status meant.

Nuxl

I’m getting similar vibes. Posting just often enough to not be super inactive, and not really adding a ton, not necessarily Scum, but not entirely Town

and I would jump on Hydro but I want to hear what Whydon’s claim on Psy is based on before the Hammer takes effect
You don’t seem sure on this read. Would you vote Dyo Vizh?

Maybe I’m just biased bc I’m the OG angleshooter but also like idk how u stumble on dead maf when u read past games

in fairness I read games in the past when I was playing but this was more thru meta solving

(tho dead maf is interesting cuz it’s not the only instance of encryption Hal has used)
It’s the earliest and dead maf 1 is really where encryption started on smogon. Dead maf 2 is probably the turning point of when it started getting too much

This is what it looks like when an ORG player takes their approach in Survivor and plays mafia. Very interesting.

re spiderz: you’re in a slot formerly occupied by Knights of cydonia where you should never be lynched or listened to

re eli: I know I was actually so devastated when it happened and I was posting in thread real time as I realized what seeing his status meant.
:yawn:

Nuxl

the last couple games that texas played on smogon, he adopted the "mafia sucks im low effort" playstyle that this site is infamous for, which is what he seems to be doing now. I feel like he would try harder if he was scum
personally I hold texas town game to a much grander scale - he tends to turn it up and esp in revolution of this particular call out… hasn’t done much at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)