SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

View attachment 399914
It seems like Pin Missile is now a Stealth Rock/Spikes style move as well, inflicting the same splinter effect and having the same stats.
Just want to point out that now we know that Stealth Rock does direct damage because it's not a status move in this game, not because it was the "Strong-style" version like some people thought before because of the 13 minute gameplay preview that was published 6 days ago.

View attachment 399917
A better look at homeless ingo
You know in general it seems like in addition to Sinnoh Unova in general is getting spotlight. I mean he shows up, there's a new genie, hell in Hisuian forms, they outpace Kanto actually (Just Electrode, Arcanine, and Kleavor for Kanto/Kanto-adjacent forms; Johto actually gets more than that, and Unova is ahead of that). I'm guessing by now they're letting off the "make most of the variants/forms Kanto" training wheels? Or perhaps for this game at least.

I know stats are weird in this game, but 145 seems high for the defense of Sliggoo. It normally has 53 base defense and 113 base Special defense, but it's stats were shown as 145 for defense and 172 for special defense, which both having a 3 next to it.

I know stats are weird in this game, but 145 seems high for the defense of Sliggoo. It normally has 53 base defense and 113 base Special defense, but it's stats were shown as 145 for defense and 172 for special defense, which both having a 3 next to it.
Those stats were boosted. It's like the candies from LGPE. They're not naturally high at that level

was waiting till we got in game renditions of the starters to rate them, the bare 3D models looked way too stale. They look much better in game as we all thought.

still, imo Samurott got left behind design wise for sure. He’s literally based on samurais, and being what’s supposed to be feudal Japan they could’ve done a ton more with him rather than just recoloring his headgear and pads.

typhlosion and decidueye look cool. I like the little detail for decidueye starting his sig move up close before shooting arrows, and then over the next few gens becoming a full fledged range attacker.

Those stats were boosted. It's like the candies from LGPE. They're not naturally high at that level
Yes, but both its defense and special defense are both boosted by 3 (if I'm understanding this right), so the difference should be much higher between the two.

I think the shell made of steel might also be responsible for the defense increase.
That's what I'm getting at. I'm thinking we will see an increase in its defense

differences between stat spreads for regional variants:
  • H-Growlithe line has less Special Attack and Speed and more HP and Attack
  • H-Voltorb line has same stat spread
  • H-Qwilfish has same stat spread
  • H-Typhlosion has less HP and Speed and more Special Attack
  • H-Sneasel has same stat spread
will update as the guy updates to the best of my ability

also why do all the new mons (except for Sneasler and base Enamorus) suffer from Alola syndrome :skull:

Last edited:

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I calculated the BSTs of the listed mons accordingly.

H-Growlithe, H-Arcanine, and H-Typhlosion have the same BSTs as their original counterparts.

Wyrdeer: 525
Kleavor: 500 (tying once again with Scyther, just like Scizor)
Ursaluna: 550
Basculegion: 530
Sneasler: 510 (tying with Weavile)
Overqwil: 530
Enamorus: 580 (Tying with Tornadus and Thundurus)
Enamorus-Therian: 580 (Ties with Tornadus and Thundurus yet again)

Something is up with Enamorus. The Incarnate form having 4 BST less than the Therian, let alone less than Tornadus and Thundurus, cannot possibly be true.

EDIT: Evidence suggests some sort of typo/overlooking happened and the HP value of Enamorus-I was misinterpreted.

Last edited:
battle vs train man
pretty weird combo of mons he's got on his squad
A few things I noticed:
  • Exp. Share is here (idk if it was confirmed before).
  • Ceaseless Edge is confirmed to be a Dark-type move (sadly the player didn't use it). Triple Arrows was confirmed to be a Fighting-type move before, so I think is safe to assume that Infernal Parade will be a Ghost-type move, even if the name implies that is a Fire-type move.

Enamorus: 576 (is this really accurate?)
Enamorus-Therian: 580

Something is up with Enamorus. The Incarnate form having 4 BST less than the Therian, let alone less than Tornadus and Thundurus, cannot possibly be true.
I think it's a typo, and base form has 74 HP instead of 70. It would be extremely weird for a Pokemon who can freely swap back and forth between forms to have a different HP stat in each form, especially when the difference is so small that the devs might have well just not changed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)