NOC 2d3 Mafia - Postgame (Mafia Win)

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
1. A lot of the discussions are stuff I don't think I care too much about or can relate to. But I think Caffeine and Laurel could be town at this point.

2. I Dmed cause I wasn't sure if we were supposed to post in the main thread.
Okay. Do you have anything on Celever, Duskfall, and Panic Station?

Also how long after receiving your PM did you confirm? Please don't quote the timestamps of your PM, I just want to know how long it took after receiving said PM for you to confirm.

I skimmed through bigvivor game when it happened and I certainly don't have time to go through it again. Agree Caff reads similar but I'm generally confident he can lean on his personality in any case.

Most people who are talking are at least trying to get out of the D1 rut which is good

How are you going to use your vote Today In conclusion hypothetically, are you planning on going with the flow?

it doesn't help is to try apply stuff that doesn't work tbf!

helping town solve effectively and not shoehorn itself, is good regardless of how experienced the game is.

that being said, I think I am not the best with reads D1 but knowing your limitations and what is not going to get you a read reliably is always a good start to playing town (imo).
You Could Make the Reads

and then do the opposite

Bam

How are you going to use your vote Today In conclusion hypothetically, are you planning on going with the flow?
No, I don't really "go with the flow" in these things. One of my biggest pet peeves in a NOC is when people sheep each other cause townies not making their own decisions basically wastes the slot.

If I get a solid read I'll explain it and push it. Even if not, I'll take a side in an important conflict anyway to analyze the motivations of people on a wagon. This isn't a role heavy setup so I can't do as much to mechanically help solve things out, and I'm not really one to trust meta reads, so keeping track of important stuff and not getting distracted by fluff is most important to me.

I've been in a few games that have tried to no lynch d1 and it's usually a bad idea. Given the tepid nature of the conversations so far this is starting to resemble those games, which isn't a good sign.

I actually agree that Celever's day has been a little lackluster but I kind of brushed it off as personality. I figure scum is probably waiting around for something to happen, and I'm more likely to value any amount of activity as towny at this point (even though that's also a pretty weak tell).

unvote

Good morning. HydrogenHydreigon It's harder for me to find the pickup point in the thread with all those likes.

unvote

I've got about an hour and a half before I have to go offline for a few hours for work stuff. It'll happen again tomorrow. The rest of the week, I have no plans. Quote me if you wanna ask questions or make comments during my offline hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)