NOC 2d3 Mafia - Postgame (Mafia Win)

unvote
vote haruno

will not vote laurel/litt/blazade, be back later
not much has changed from this post, no strong opinions, voting in PoE + low content rn, dont rly want to vote CB or PS atp so it's just celever/bgb/haruno. after a reread i feel like celever is townier than i initally thought altho...
I feel like multiple people are priming gummy as the vote tomorrow and I rlly don’t think I like that.

Gummy’s recent content has been rather towny. Echoey, sure, his reads feel a bit like the collective conscience’s reads if you attempted to average it out… but this day has been so one dimensional that if anything that feels towny. He’s caught enough heat that if he came out with innovation for the sake of it I might scumlean it for caving to pressure lol

I just don’t think others’ interactions with Gummy are great

Blazade said he’d vote ages ago and iirc he did not :(
can u elaborate on the gummy part, how is gummy being primed as the d2 vote, confused.

if u were mafia would u go back and read bigvivor for meta knowledge and to make better fakereads (honest answer pls)
Probably wouldn't bother.

Bigvivor wasn't really the meta trove I thought it'd be, anyway. Only five players overlapping with here when I was reading and all of them Town games. But I was able to look at something Caff did there and see he was doing the exact same thing here. And Celever's play here looked similar if you account for lower energy levels.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
i was gonna vote bgb but the pictures in his reads list are so funny LOL
I really don't like the latter half of this list, I'm not sure these are even reads at all.
The haruno read in particular makes it look like BGB is trying to force people into categories. Idk how you get anything other than null from the reasoning given.
Yeah, it's hedgy. The read on my looks like he doesn't want to admit he Townread me.
Town: Haruno

Townlean: CB

Null: Blazade

Scumlean: Laurel/bgb

think i solved the game?
realiti all of these posts in a row feels like there's 1-2 scum priming Gummy for a D2 vote. It could be organic town sussing that I simply do not see but in a game of this size, this chain feels unnatural and there's a reasonable possibility that there's at least one scum in here planning ahead. There's been no real momentum on a BGB vote today, so the sudden influx of scumreading stood out to me while I was walking to the shop lmao

Gummy has been passively scumleaned before without a proper push too, particularly by Caff and Panic IIRC. The vibes just don't feel right here that's basically what I was going off lol

realiti all of these posts in a row feels like there's 1-2 scum priming Gummy for a D2 vote. It could be organic town sussing that I simply do not see but in a game of this size, this chain feels unnatural and there's a reasonable possibility that there's at least one scum in here planning ahead. There's been no real momentum on a BGB vote today, so the sudden influx of scumreading stood out to me while I was walking to the shop lmao

Gummy has been passively scumleaned before without a proper push too, particularly by Caff and Panic IIRC. The vibes just don't feel right here that's basically what I was going off lol
Hey, I voted my read.

I would argue that he would actually be the 2nd most likeliest D1 vote aside from Haruno but thank you for your thoughts I think this is a good observation.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
I read part of 8ball last night tryna see if anyone had told M24 what bussing is. There was talk of bussing as a possible scum strat in the context of the 8ball, but nobody really went into tutorial mode for the new guy. I still can't tell if M24 is being facetious or not, so I'm going to table him until tomorrow.

Vote: Schiavetto

Okay, now I'm catching up.
He made that exact same question in 8ball with regards to Clar.
Dear Panic Station shubaka17, you are a Mafia Goon.

Abilities:

-Factional communication: During the game you may talk with your partners.

-Factional kill: Each night phase your faction may choose a player to kill.

Win condition: You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
fwiw PS is willing to go read other threads as scum... though I feel like this is half-moot because the extent to which he did it in Matrix6 is different to here?

I'd have to re-ISO PS to see what conclusions he drew from his ISO and how easily he could get away with it.

There are however now two parallels I've drawn between this game and current PS.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
fwiw PS is willing to go read other threads as scum... though I feel like this is half-moot because the extent to which he did it in Matrix6 is different to here?

I'd have to re-ISO PS to see what conclusions he drew from his ISO and how easily he could get away with it.

There are however now two parallels I've drawn between this game and current PS.
i'd just avoid this after the crapshoot that was the angleshoot we used to lynch hydro day 1 in that one setup

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
Matrix 6:
[/QUOTE]
Alright. I'm fairly confident in how to read Caffbo myself. Watch out for if he starts embracing the chaos.

I have host meta on where Caff's Town range meets his scum range and he's been in his Town range.
I'm confident I know how to read Caff. Host meta is divine.
Caff Town - host meta
Tommy Town - kicked off the game with a pro-Town strat
OM Townlean -
Former Townlean - 437 does a little boxing in of its own and I like that

Whydon null - he exists :sparkleshrug:
Thunder null - I'm waiting to hear back from him on my meta because this isn't the first time this has bothered me

M24 scumlean - When he gave a take, he did so easily. When it came under scrutiny, he became self conscious about it.
Schiavetto scumlean - 5 posts between being agreeing with a scumread on Tommy and being null on him.
2d3:
One question, CaffeineBoost : chaos?
tryna dust off old mod meta in my head after seeing that
mod meta is purest meta becuase i got to see how you play behind the scenes. and from what i remember, you were in it for the chaos.
Oh. This ain't D&D, tho. Scrapped the Tiermaker idea, they want an account.

Town: Caffbo
Townlean: Celever
Null bordering towny: Gummy
Null: Haruno, Blazade, Laurel
Needs content: Tommy
Scum: Hal
I'm getting a frightening sense of deja vu...

ReadList ( 2 / 2)
CaffeineBoost: Townlean
I thought their Vt bait seemed town motivated. Their Thoughts throughout the game are progressed in an organic manner. They are not afraid to speak their mind. Very Interactive. I'm liking the Flow of their reads/ thoughts on players.

Laurel: null-scum
It was a bold move to instantly claim vanilla townie in this setup early in the game. I kinda gave them the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe this is a careless townie. As Time Goes on, my confidence in that thought keeps decreasing. They continue to have passiveness behavior and don't seem to talk about anything worthwhile overall. Judging from their similar patterns I wouldn't question his maybe they got something strategic going on in terms of looking a certain way.

Blazade: Townlean
The More I Interact with this slot the more I believed they are Town. I believe they do give town-minded content.

With That Being All Said the main two votes I advocate for are Haruno or Laurel Today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)