Smogon SS OU history fanfic [Comments Section]

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
I was think of writing a fanfic about SS OU's history and development, giving personalities to the pokemon from SS OU. I got this idea from ausma 's post on the ou vr thread, and I wanted to write something inspired by that. What do you think? How should I narrate it? Should there be a POV character?
oh hey someone remembered that i did that, fire

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
ohhhh shoot i didn't even realize May was next week. sorry about that. i can do definitely do June, though. i'm assuming you can relay to Cd?
idk about you faint but i think including ausma on the interview would bring a huge and relevant audience

ausma do you have thursdays in May? this is not flexible unfortunately..

ohhhh shoot i didn't even realize May was next week. sorry about that. i can do definitely do June, though. i'm assuming you can relay to Cd?
idk about you faint but i think including ausma on the interview would bring a huge and relevant audience

i think this makes a LOT of sense given that ausma is the inspiration behind this. but... i think you mean June? or does Cd have Thursdays in May and it's only you that doesn't have Thursdays in May? i thought you wanted to be present, so please clarify.

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
i think this makes a LOT of sense given that ausma is the inspiration behind this. but... i think you mean June? or does Cd have Thursdays in May and it's only you that doesn't have Thursdays in May? i thought you wanted to be present, so please clarify.
I do have Thursdays in may. But why does it have to be Thursday? Why not Sunday or Saturday?

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I do have Thursdays in may. But why does it have to be Thursday? Why not Sunday or Saturday?
Hi Cdijk16,

Apologies, but our office is closed on the weekends, so neither of those days would work. I’d like to get together for a scheduling conference over the videoconferencing application Microsoft Teams if possible. Please let me know what day works best for you. Thanks.

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Hi Cdijk16,

Apologies, but our office is closed on the weekends, so neither of those days would work. I’d like to get together for a scheduling conference over the videoconferencing application Microsoft Teams if possible. Please let me know what day works best for you. Thanks.
Are you available on Friday? I'm usually free on Friday.

i have thursdays in may if i am provided with free coffee and Cheetos
Hi Cdijk16,

Are you available on Friday? I'm usually free on Friday.
Excellent. Please let me know what time works best for you at your earliest convenience.
What's your time zone? Mine is IST.
sorry, i think we need a meeting to make sure we're aligned here. fx, it was my understanding i was handling this interview. did dave speak to you? i handle all outbound interviews. if this continues, I'll have to loop in my supervisor, Albatross.

ausma and Cdijk16, I apologize for the miscommunication on our end. could you both please list some times you're available?

looking at Dave's calendar... looks like he and I both have availability on the following:

any time on Thursdays in June.

please ignore all correspondence with fx moving forward.

This email may contain confidential information intended for the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please disregard this immediately.

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sorry, i think we need a meeting to make sure we're aligned here. fx, it was my understanding i was handling this interview. did dave speak to you? i handle all outbound interviews. if this continues, I'll have to loop in my supervisor, Albatross.

ausma and Cdijk16, I apologize for the miscommunication on our end. could you both please list some times you're available?

looking at Dave's calendar... looks like he and I both have availability on the following:

This email may contain confidential information intended for the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please disregard this immediately.
Faint,

I apologize for any miscommunications you may have had regarding my email. It was my understanding that the case manager overseeing this matter has been reassigned to me, which I can only assume is based on your previous attempts (or perhaps, lack thereof) to get everything resolved swiftly and amicably. To that end, I am willing to include you in the various discussions concerning scheduling, but I believe that is the extent of your involvement going forward. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send my manager an email, whom of which I've copied hereto.

Thank you!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Faint,

I apologize for any miscommunications you may have had regarding my email. It was my understanding that the case manager overseeing this matter has been reassigned to me, which I can only assume is based on your previous attempts (or perhaps, lack thereof) to get everything resolved swiftly and amicably. To that end, I am willing to include you in the various discussions concerning scheduling, but I believe that is the extent of your involvement going forward. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send my manager an email, whom of which I've copied hereto.

Thank you!
scroll down)

Make a wish!!!

Really, go on and make one!!!

Oh please.... he/she will never go out with you!!!

Wish something else!!!

Not that, you moron!!!

Something else! Quick!!!

Is your finger getting tired yet?

STOP!!!!

Wasn't that fun? Hope you made a great wish.

Now, to make you feel guilty, here's what I'll do. First of all, if
you don't send this to 5096 people in the next 5 seconds, you will be
attacked by a mad goat and then thrown off a high building into a pile of
garbage. It's true! Because, you know, THIS letter isn't like all of those
fake ones, THIS one is TRUE!!

Really!!! Here's how it goes:

* Send this to 1 person: One person will be mad at you for sending
them a stupid chain letter.
* Send this to 2-5 people: 2-5 people will be mad at you for sending
them a stupid chain letter.
* 5-10 people: 5-10 people will be mad at you for sending them a stupid
chain letter.
* 10-20 people: 10-20 people will be mad at you for sending them a
stupid chain letter.
* 20 to 674, 951 people: 20 to 674, 951 people will be mad at you
for sending them a stupid chain letter.

Thanks!!!! Good Luck!!!

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor

I have free Thursdays in June.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)