Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Looking through my Bank and realising I never managed to obtain the shiny Diancie given out in Gen VI. Does anyone have one spare? I'd like one that can still enter Gen VI, as I'd like to get the dex entry in Y.

I can offer a mythical of equivalent value, including shiny Darkrai and Shaymin from Platinum - just let me know what you'd like.

Looking through my Bank and realising I never managed to obtain the shiny Diancie given out in Gen VI. Does anyone have one spare? I'd like one that can still enter Gen VI, as I'd like to get the dex entry in Y.

I can offer a mythical of equivalent value, including shiny Darkrai and Shaymin from Platinum - just let me know what you'd like.
I would advise caution asking for this - there were many incorrectly region spoofed injected versions floating around smogon in years past.

I have it (correctly region spoofed and injected), but not in Gen 6. If thats really important to you (i.e. you dont care about IVs/Nature etc.) i can inject it into my Y version again and send it to you.

Note that i am currently busy with other RNG projects at the moment, but the event exclusive Vivillon formes are on my list of to-dos. Its no extra effort for me to grab you a (trash) shiny Diancie while im at it.

QuentinQuonce

I would advise caution asking for this - there were many incorrectly region spoofed injected versions floating around smogon in years past.

I have it (correctly region spoofed and injected), but not in Gen 6. If thats really important to you (i.e. you dont care about IVs/Nature etc.) i can inject it into my Y version again and send it to you.

Note that i am currently busy with other RNG projects at the moment, but the event exclusive Vivillon formes are on my list of to-dos. Its no extra effort for me to grab you a (trash) shiny Diancie while im at it.
No that'd be perfect! I'm not hugely concerned about legality as long as it's functionally correct and legal, and IVs/Nature are irrelevant.

No rush at all - just message me whenever you're ready. Anything in particular you'd like for it?

No that'd be perfect! I'm not hugely concerned about legality as long as it's functionally correct and legal, and IVs/Nature are irrelevant.

No rush at all - just message me whenever you're ready. Anything in particular you'd like for it?
Functionally correct or otherwise, i am not permitted to send you an illegal copy as per Smogon rules - hate to be *that* guy but i wouldn't want to ruin either of our reputations and/or risk potential bans.

I dont want/need anything for it, as i mentioned, its little to no effort for me to get you one :)

Edit: After double checking, the event was only ever released for ORAS. Not a problem, just thought you might want to know.

QuentinQuonce

Functionally correct or otherwise, i am not permitted to send you an illegal copy as per Smogon rules - hate to be *that* guy but i wouldn't want to ruin either of our reputations and/or risk potential bans.

I dont want/need anything for it, as i mentioned, its little to no effort for me to get you one :)

Edit: After double checking, the event was only ever released for ORAS. Not a problem, just thought you might want to know.
Okay, that's great. Thanks!

Does anyone have a reference or document that shows all of the best egg moves to breed on Pokemon these days? As in, unique ones that they can't get elsewhere. I'm two generations out of date, unfortunately!

Does anyone have a reference or document that shows all of the best egg moves to breed on Pokemon these days? As in, unique ones that they can't get elsewhere. I'm two generations out of date, unfortunately!
Not an answer to your question, but maybe some helpful info: SWSH trimmed down most Pokemon's EMs to the point that many of them have 4 or less now (not all, but many). You can also transfer EMs between Pokemon of the same species without breeding, so you can easily change your mind later.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Bumping that I'm looking for a Dusk Ball Spiritomb with Infiltrator and Repeat Ball Heatran in Gen 7. I'd rather not be offered a Shiny Heatran because shinies aren't special to me unless I catch them myself and 0 Attack IV would be nice if possible. I'm more than willing to take any Repeat Ball Heatran though.
Thanks a ton to craymond727 for the Spiritomb and Steelix211 for the Heatran! :D

Also bumping that I need help transferring 5 6 7 Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. One of them is an Onix that I need help evolving, but I don't need it very soon and am okay with if you can transfer it without helping to evolve it. (It'd be neat to let my sister wanted to borrow it for her playthrough of Legends: Arceus if she wants and wait until she finds a Metal Coat in that game before taking it back.)
Edit: I'm going to wait to hear back from my sister to see if she wants to borrow the Onix before evolving it, but I still need help transferring 7 Pokemon.
Thanks to BlizzardHero for the help transferring! :D

There's two questions I still have about Pokemon Home stuff.

I have a Gyrados I don't want clogging my Home Box, but I also don't want to move it to a game because it because it's glitched to not show what Pokeball its in when using Home on the phone. (It shows that its in an Ultra Ball on a Switch.) I'm not sure if it's glitched just because of a glitch with Home or if it's hacked, so am I aloud to give it away here? If I'm allowed, it's an interesting curiosity, so who wants it?

I have a complete Pokedex on Home (except for Mythicals and some alternate forms) but it wont give me Magearna. Any idea why? I've tried moving all my Pokemon over one slot, but I'm not sure if that does anything with the free plan. My best guess for why is I have another unclaimed gift.
Edit: So... Anyone want to help complete my Home Dex? X(

Last edited:
Bumping that I'm looking for a Dusk Ball Spiritomb with Infiltrator and Repeat Ball Heatran in Gen 7. I'd rather not be offered a Shiny Heatran because shinies aren't special to me unless I catch them myself and 0 Attack IV would be nice if possible. I'm more than willing to take any Repeat Ball Heatran though.

Also bumping that I need help transferring 5 Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. One of them is an Onix that I need help evolving, but I don't need it very soon and am okay with if you can transfer it without helping to evolve it. (It'd be neat to let my sister wanted to borrow it for her playthrough of Legends: Arceus if she wants and wait until she finds a Metal Coat in that game before taking it back.)

There's two questions I still have about Pokemon Home stuff.

I have a Gyrados I don't want clogging my Home Box, but I also don't want to move it to a game because it because it's glitched to not show what Pokeball its in when using Home on the phone. (It shows that its in an Ultra Ball on a Switch.) I'm not sure if it's glitched just because of a glitch with Home or if it's hacked, so am I aloud to give it away here? If I'm allowed, it's an interesting curiosity, so who wants it?

I have a complete Pokedex on Home (except for Mythicals and some alternate forms) but it wont give me Magearna. Any idea why? I've tried moving all my Pokemon over one slot, but I'm not sure if that does anything with the free plan. My best guess for why is I have another unclaimed gift.
I can help w/ the HA Dusk Ball Spiritomb

As far as I'm aware, you need every Pokemon to receive Pokeball Magearna. I don't think regional forms are mandatory, and I don't know if the event was updated to require Pokemon Legends' new Pokemon, but all mythical Pokemon are required. You'll need to register them in your dex in order to unlock the event.

Not an answer to your question, but maybe some helpful info: SWSH trimmed down most Pokemon's EMs to the point that many of them have 4 or less now (not all, but many). You can also transfer EMs between Pokemon of the same species without breeding, so you can easily change your mind later.
Oh, interesting! So even if I bring Pokemon from previous gens, their list of moves that can be EMs are limited? That's kinda dumb.

Could you explain the transfer EMS without breeding thing? How does that work? Thanks!

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Oh, interesting! So even if I bring Pokemon from previous gens, their list of moves that can be EMs are limited? That's kinda dumb.

Could you explain the transfer EMS without breeding thing? How does that work? Thanks!
You need two Pokemon of the same species to be put in the daycare together. One that knows the Egg Move(s) you want to share and one with empty moveslots. The Pokemon with empty moveslots will learn the other Pokemon's Egg moves. I don't excactly know how long it takes, but it's quicker than getting an egg takes. (if they're opposite genders and not baby Pokemon of course. :P If they can't breed, then it's quicker than they would breed if hey could.) I don't blame you if you didn't know this because no one cared about it in Gen 7 after HMs were removed, but the Move Deleter is the same guy that changes Nicknames and reteaches moves.

Also, you can have different Regional Variants share egg moves as long as they're both the same species and both Pokemon can know the egg move, so Original Raichu can share egg moves with Alolan Raichu but Original Ninetales can't learn Freeze-Dry from Alolan Ninetales.

Also bumping that I need help transferring 5 6 Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. One of them is an Onix that I need help evolving, but I don't need it very soon and am okay with if you can transfer it without helping to evolve it. (It'd be neat to let my sister wanted to borrow it for her playthrough of Legends: Arceus if she wants and wait until she finds a Metal Coat in that game before taking it back.)
I have a Repeat Ball Heatran that I could trade you - it's got a 31 Attack IV if that isn't a problem. I could also help you with trade-evolving that Onix.

Hello there, i'm looking for hidden ability drampa, not matter ivs and nature, just one for breeding the right ability. I have a lot of 5 ivs heavy ball charmander breedjects in return if you like.
Edit. Found it in my gts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)