Pokemon Scarlet & Violet - 18th Nov 2022! **OFFICIAL INFO ONLY**

Say, there's a small primate species called "Galagos" (also known as "Bush Babies"), could that maybe be what the second part of the name is supposed to be a reference to?
Seems like a distinct possibility. Minor, one letter corruptions of words are a stumbling block I encounter all too often translating fictional Japanese names. Tagingal has a good ring to it too. Probably has traits of both primates. Aye-aye are probably more recognizable as a whole, so that bit being used more commonly across localizations would make sense.

There will be transferring from Home, they've already confirmed this. There will likely be DLC, though they have not said as much.

But it will not have every Pokemon. We don't know the exact number, but it will probably wind up similar to SWSH
Thanks. I suppose it will be like SWSH then, most but not all Pokemon after a year or so of expansion packs. I take it there will be 500-600 at launch, with expansions added in a bunch as time goes on.

Oh nice, they actually released the gameplay footage already instead of waiting like a week with Zoroark.

I dig the color scheme. Dunno if it's team-worthy, but I like it well enough.

I'm surprised they actually went with the long middle finger instead of making it one of the other fingers. I imagine the flood of art of Grafaiai flipping the bird to the viewer is already starting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)