New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooper

heavy booty-doots
is a Forum Moderator
got a badge today and was wondering if i could change my name to "wooper" (all lowercase). folks in the zu community still call me wooper because my name was formerly sexywooper. the account has been inactive for 15 years and only has 7 posts. if it can be done, i understand that i wont be able to change my name any further; i understand if it cannot be done, however!

woop woop -lily
i remember reading a policy somewhere that you can receive the name on showdown to match your smogon account after having the name for 3 months, but i can no longer find it. can someone confirm or deny that it exists, and if it does, would i be able to get the name “wooper” on showdown?

it's between 3 and 6 months - you can check here

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like my name changed to Chlora. I really don't wish to associate with my older one, i refuse to acknowledge that it represents the same person as i am nowadays. It's the name i now use anywhere online where i don't want to remain anonymous and it's what everyone who knows me calls me by. Not as relevant but i never liked this smogon username, it's very unoriginal, it's a mouthful aaaaaand it's kinda cringe

Really though, whenever someone calls me by "Apollo" i freak out from the sheer embarassement of how iused to behave, so please, let me have the change.

did -lily

Hello, I would like to change my username on Smogon to Professor Hal, from "Bored Lord Horde."
My account was created in 2017, above the 3 year waiting period, and this is my first request.

There are no other players with the name Professor Hal at this time.

If there are any other pieces of information I missed for the eligibility of a change, I would appreciate additional steps to be taken. Otherwise, thank you and see you in a month.

I'd like my name changed to Chlora. I really don't wish to associate with my older one, i refuse to acknowledge that it represents the same person as i am nowadays. It's the name i now use anywhere online where i don't want to remain anonymous and it's what everyone who knows me calls me by. Not as relevant but i never liked this smogon username, it's very unoriginal, it's a mouthful aaaaaand it's kinda cringe

Really though, whenever someone calls me by "Apollo" i freak out from the sheer embarassement of how iused to behave, so please, let me have the change.
Bumping this because it's been at least 4 days and later requests have been answered while mine hasn't

I'd like to have my name changed to YveltalNL.
This matches my Showdown username which I've used since 2013, and as I'm active there and play in some smogon tours now I feel like it'd be best to have the two be the same.

I would like a change to just Bahamut (a name shortening really). Everyone calls me Bahamut on showdown and on forms anyway and on discord, my name is also just Bahamut. I would also like the name/account Bahamut on PS main as well both accounts on PS and on forms that use the name Bahamut are many years old at this point and seem to be inactive.

did. ps reclaiming rules are different though, see here

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
Sup people, I have regrettably decided that despite the poetic nature of my new name I would like to request a revert. Ideally would I be able to get ‘formerly bilb owo’ to remind me of my roots.

I know this might be a long shot cos of rules and all but if it was possible to change back to billy instead that would be very cool as it’s my name and everyone who knows me calls me that anyway, although I understand if not. If that isn’t at all possible I would probably also prefer bilbo to bilbooo though once again dw if u can’t do that.

I checked and the user billy hasn’t been on since 2007 so it would not impact anyone.

Not 100% sure if the right amount of time elapsed because I can’t remember exactly when it happened but if it’s not been long enough then just ignore this until it has been (:

thanking yous kindly
Hopefully Billy

:worrywhirl:

Siegfried

Living is easy with eyes closed
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leader
PS Admin
Hello, I would like to request a name change: Meister Siegfried -> Siegfried. The account was last seen on Mar 26, 2007 and only has one post. I recently changed my name on PS to Siegfried as well, the name I'm commonly referred to, and would like to also use it on Smogon, for the sake of uniformity. Thanks!

oki--mari

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
Sup people, I have regrettably decided that despite the poetic nature of my new name I would like to request a revert. Ideally would I be able to get ‘formerly bilb owo’ to remind me of my roots.

I know this might be a long shot cos of rules and all but if it was possible to change back to billy instead that would be very cool as it’s my name and everyone who knows me calls me that anyway, although I understand if not. If that isn’t at all possible I would probably also prefer bilbo to bilbooo though once again dw if u can’t do that.

I checked and the user billy hasn’t been on since 2007 so it would not impact anyone.

Not 100% sure if the right amount of time elapsed because I can’t remember exactly when it happened but if it’s not been long enough then just ignore this until it has been (:

thanking yous kindly
Hopefully Billy

:worrywhirl:
Yo what does :worrywhirl: mean, like does it mean I’m still on cool-down or like billy isn’t at all possible. Allg either way just a bit confused lol.

read the OP it's like a bingo sheet here

Requesting name change to "Liimpy" (without the " ofc) bcs it way less weird than limpy lucario, and shorter, and most people call me that anyways, i also have the name "liimpy" regged on ps thanks

yep--mari
Requesting ct removal

oki--mari

• Wow
Reactions: Ron
requesting Herv because Hervalt is my real name
(Last edit : I edit to Herv since Vegeto is already taken and I confirm, talked with Lumari in pms)

this will be permanent because of how many requests you've posted then deleted in the past, plz make a post confirming
Requesting unlock

done--mari

Reactions: KSr

Green King Kong

formerly Ice King
Hi, i would like to change my name in Green King Kong because "Ice King" was a very old nickname and I always play with the actually nick "Green King Kong". Thanks

next time please don't register the alt 10 minutes after making the post

requesting namechange to nick

I'm aware of the 10-post rule but i am wondering if I could have an exception due to only one post being visible from that account. This account hasn't been touched since literally before I was born and seems silly to withhold it when it is pretty obviously never going to be used. I asked Lily about this but haven't heard back and figured I'd just request it

we're gonna be adjusting that rule to apply to no. of post visible not raw pc soon so yea might as well--mari
requesting unlock please

oki--mari

would like to name change to innki as that's the name I go by now, thanks!

oki--mari

Latias

very interesting
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting name change to Latias. The account cucurrely does not have 10 or more messages and it hasn't been active 3 or more years. I'm aware about the name change lock afterwards. Thanks in advance!

done--mari
Requesting unlock pls

oki--mari

romanji

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello there,

I'd like for my name to be changed to romanji. I've made the change on discord, ps, other socials. I understand this is going to be permanant as well.

done--mari
unlock please!

oki--mari

Hello,
I would like to change my name to Zerowlett. Because this is my old account.
Thanks

sorry you don't qualify, see OP

StarChef

formerly Jeffis
Hello
I would like to change my name to StarChef, im playing again after a long time and change my discord and PS account for this name (StarChef) . This name is because my occupation, chef ‍

oki--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)