The Workshop

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requester: Lasen
Tournament name: (Ubers) Flying Economy Tour II
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 8th of August
Art Direction: The tour is a way to showcase underrated and low ranked Pokemon in the Ubers VR-the higher on the VR something is, the more points it costs. If possible, any of the Ubers that are sucky (see: Kyurem formes, Genesect, Palkia, Zamacenta-C, etc) being prominent while the more common mons like Calyrex-S, Yveltal, Necrozma-DM, Eternatus being in the back. A plane motif isn't necessary, the direction can be about the money/cost aspect of Pokemon instead. If this is too vague I am open to try and flesh it out more w/ whoever picks it up.
Thanks in advance!
boop

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Requester: Arishem
For: National Dex UU Good Cores
Art Direction: The emphasis is on teamwork between two or more Pokemon, so I would like something which represents that. My personal preference for the banner involves a dojo setting with a Band Urshifu and Scarf Krookodile (an offensive core I personally really enjoy using in this tier) reveling over a victory against a couple of defeated Pokemon shown in the background of the top right (Buzzwole, Tangrowth, and Salamence). The text above the artwork should say "National Dex UU Good Cores".

If anyone's interested in doing this, you can also add me on discord as Arishem#2853 for further details. Thanks!
done :3
ndexuunobg.png

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Requester: Lily
For: Top 10 Titans of Generation 8 UU
Art Direction: The top 10 titans are, in order: Noivern, Aegislash, Zeraora, Zarude, Amoonguss, Galarian Slowbro, Scizor, Cobalion, Primarina, Chansey. So those 10 Pokemon appearing somewhere would be cool, but otherwise just the top 3 is fine too! or anything honestly, I trust the wonderful artists here to nail it no matter what they do. Maybe something like a fight scene where the top 3 are beating up something else on the list, like Noivern burning a Scizor up with Flamethrower, Aegislash Shadow Balling a Cobalion and Zarude flinging himself at a Primarina lol. Alternatively, if inspiration is needed, I always thought last year's victory screen was cute!

ty in advance feel free to reach out on discord (Lily#3408) if anything more is needed!!

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Art Direction: The top 10 titans are, in order: Noivern, Aegislash, Zeraora, Zarude, Amoonguss, Galarian Slowbro, Scizor, Cobalion, Primarina, Chansey. So those 10 Pokemon appearing somewhere would be cool, but otherwise just the top 3 is fine too! or anything honestly, I trust the wonderful artists here to nail it no matter what they do. Maybe something like a fight scene where the top 3 are beating up something else on the list, like Noivern burning a Scizor up with Flamethrower, Aegislash Shadow Balling a Cobalion and Zarude flinging himself at a Primarina lol. Alternatively, if inspiration is needed, I always thought last year's victory screen was cute!

ty in advance feel free to reach out on discord (Lily#3408) if anything more is needed!!
Taking this!

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Requester: dex and Brambane
Tournament name: CAP Money Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): September 18 (I know, it is very soon, I am sorry, so only if possible)
Art Direction: Completely open to interpretation, would like it to feature a few CAPs

Akeras

We've got to get in to get out
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requester : Akeras
Tournament Name : 1v1 Alphabet Cup
Project deadline : Urshifu Single-Strike, Whimsicott, and Volcanion on the top, and many letters on the back

Swiffix

pipowo

Sorry for the wait, this is done!

Requester: AtraX Madara
Tournament Name : NDM Sendoff
Art Direction: Name of the tour and some Pokemons from the VR such as Tapu Lele, Mega Zard Y, Greninja

Last edited:

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Requester: Kaede
Tournament name: National Dex Last Chance Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Goes live by October 9th but there's no strict deadline its w/e when it gets done as long as its done some point in the tour, id just be appreciative we have art for the tour going forward :)
Art Direction: Nothing really comes to mind, could prob take one or two mons from the vr but ya power to you for the most part

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Requester: Kaede
Tournament name: National Dex Last Chance Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Goes live by October 9th but there's no strict deadline its w/e when it gets done as long as its done some point in the tour, id just be appreciative we have art for the tour going forward :)
Art Direction: Nothing really comes to mind, could prob take one or two mons from the vr but ya power to you for the most part
MEEE MEEee

Requester: zee
For: Smogon VGC Twitter Icon
Art Direction: In generation 9 we'll be launching a Smogon VGC Twitter which I hope to keep very active. As the account will hopefully be semi-official, I'd like for Koffing to be included. Additionally, I'd like for Arcanine to be featured, as it typically does well in early VGC metas and is confirmed for the dex. I'm not going to explicitly ask for Smogon VGC text since it can be hard to fit that into an icon I'd imagine, but obviously it wouldn't hurt if possible.

Requester: zee
For: Smogon VGC Twitter Icon
Art Direction: In generation 9 we'll be launching a Smogon VGC Twitter which I hope to keep very active. As the account will hopefully be semi-official, I'd like for Koffing to be included. Additionally, I'd like for Arcanine to be featured, as it typically does well in early VGC metas and is confirmed for the dex. I'm not going to explicitly ask for Smogon VGC text since it can be hard to fit that into an icon I'd imagine, but obviously it wouldn't hurt if possible.
Taking this :)

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Requester: drampa's grandpa
For: Metagame Workshop, Gen 9 Edition. Link to current version: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/metagame-workshop-om-submissions-closed.3657154/
Art Direction: Absolutely must include the words Metagame Workshop prominently. Should be sized to be a header banner for a thread. Timburr, Gurdurr, and Conkeldurr are the mascots of the Metagame Workshop so please include them. My vision is them working on a construction site, but if you find a better way to make it work that's great. LMK if you have any q's.

Requester: drampa's grandpa
For: Metagame Workshop, Gen 9 Edition. Link to current version: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/metagame-workshop-om-submissions-closed.3657154/
Art Direction: Absolutely must include the words Metagame Workshop prominently. Should be sized to be a header banner for a thread. Timburr, Gurdurr, and Conkeldurr are the mascots of the Metagame Workshop so please include them. My vision is them working on a construction site, but if you find a better way to make it work that's great. LMK if you have any q's.
I will do this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)