SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

These Paradox forms are great in their own way. I'm leaning towards the Scarlet ones more, but that's because I like roughness and edgy things, these wilder depictions of old mons are great. I do really like how Violet is giving us a bunch of robot mons though, that's just great!

View attachment 463582
Meowscarada gets Protean. This is it until the dump.
View attachment 463583
I just realized, this means Monotype Grass teams have something that can change types to get an actually good STAB typing.

Combined with the Grass/Fire mon, whose abilities we haven't seen yet, Grass monotype looks easier this Gen than the last.

Edit: NEVERMIND, CONTRARY SUCKS NOW?

Ignoring all the post since still trying to avoid most new mons, just popping in to say I think the paradoxes have swung me over to Scarlet.

Thoughts based on tiny icons:

-Para t-tar is amazing
-past volc >> future volc in design (but reverse for typing)
-para salamence goes so hard.
-Para misdreavus is sadly less of a change than I was hoping for, but I still like it.
-Para hariyama and hydreigon look pretty minimal too.
-Para gallevoir looks ok.
-para jiggly ok
-para delibird looks fun.

I guess the ones without much difference are the commoners".

And here I was expecting the robo design style of future mons to make me go violet.

I will be so annoyed if we can't catch these by visiting the opposite version in multiplayer. They'd better fix 7 star para raids if they're gonna throw that restriction at us.

Hope stats follow soon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)