SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

By the way speaking of something less tragic, I wanted to mention that the new mouse-family pokemon is now the only owner of Friend Guard, formerly basically the only reason to use Clefairy in VGC over Clefable.

It has good support movepool too but the BSTs arent... really anything to speak of :\
74/75/70/65/75/111 (Total: 470)
I'd love to see this used, but it's basically "we have Cinccino at home".
Does have follow me as well as high speed and some decent utility moves, however the bulk is so abysmal, I struggle to see it making a impact in VGC the same way Clefairy did :\
Super Fang, T-Wave, Taunt, Protect is a really solid moveset, especially with that speed and ability, I can definitely see this being a big VGC threat.

Luckily Johtonian Typhlosion still has Shadow Ball even after the patch. I know Psychic is pretty bad coverage-wise, but I can now have an in-game set of Flamethrower/Extrasensory/Shadow Ball/Focus Blast so I can have 4 80+ power special moves that are do not double-up on types, are not normal type, or have have to be worked around to be usable(aka Solar Beam)

I'd have said no, but tbfh with the amount of powercreep that's going to hit OU, maybe.
I feel like, a Psychic/Fairy/Flying/Bug/Ghost mon who switch on him, force him to switch out, no more ability. Howl + Body Press don't seems good on a set, and Iron Defense + Body Press can be used by a lot of mons... and they are still bad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)