Announcements arte constest [WINNAIRE announced at post 50]

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I've always really liked looking at concept art for games like WoW or TF2 so I decided to submit the concept art for my upcoming game: Super Hiker RPG.

Hope you like it.

i had to trace the nosepass's outline because i spent like 12 hours trying to draw it with my trackpad and all of the attempts looked like pollock paintings. please don't disqualify me. i'm pretty sure the art leader tiki has to forum ban me for that anyways. at least the hiker is all me though. also please be nice i'm very sensitive and if you're mean to my art i'm going to throw up from all 4 stomachs

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Speaking on behalf of the judges, as someone who is currently hiding in Ashely Deluxe’s closet waiting for the perfect opportunity, I can confirm that scoring will be done as follows:
  1. On the 22nd of January 2023 a brass bell somewhere in the English countryside will begin to ring. When you hear the toll of the old brass bell you must gather at the church for your judgement
  2. Mass will then commence. Any dirty non-believers will be cast out by the light of the holy father (todd) and disqualified from the contest
  3. Those remaining in church will then be given a ticket with a number on, like at the doctors. When your number is called you must enter the confession booth
  4. Within this confession booth you must confess your darkest sin. Only then will you know your true score
  5. Participants whose score is under 102 points will be shot in the head upon leaving the booth
  6. The winning party will receive a bottle of wine. If they accept the wine they will also be shot. The consumption of alcohol goes against the words of the holy father (todd)
  7. Your prize is the satisfaction of a job well done

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Speaking on behalf of the judges, as someone who is currently hiding in Ashely Deluxe’s closet waiting for the perfect opportunity, I can confirm that scoring will be done as follows:
  1. On the 22nd of January 2023 a brass bell somewhere in the English countryside will begin to ring. When you hear the toll of the old brass bell you must gather at the church for your judgement
  2. Mass will then commence. Any dirty non-believers will be cast out by the light of the holy father (todd) and disqualified from the contest
  3. Those remaining in church will then be given a ticket with a number on, like at the doctors. When your number is called you must enter the confession booth
  4. Within this confession booth you must confess your darkest sin. Only then will you know your true score
  5. Participants whose score is under 102 points will be shot in the head upon leaving the booth
  6. The winning party will receive a bottle of wine. If they accept the wine they will also be shot. The consumption of alcohol goes against the words of the holy father (todd)
  7. Your prize is the satisfaction of a job well done
Oh, standard procedure, got it.

grape tylenol

HAVE YOU SEEN MY MCDOUBLE?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
⚠ ATTENTION ⚠

the arte contestes is OVER. while there are many excelennt submissions... only one can be the winnaire (and then only one can be second. and the only one can be thirde, and then only one can be graep tyenols's pick, and then only one can be az's pick, and then only one can be dave's pick, and then the rest are not pickled) thanke you to all who entered this very prestegious constest.

PLEASE view thw winners below.

✨[/URL]WINNAIRE✨

1674419767404.png

by Kiwi

1674418638538.png
this is an excellent piece of arte that has perfectly captured the spirit of this contest. congratulations kiwi!
1674418649586.png
this garfield has twice as many faces as a normal garffield. wow!
1674418692442.png
nya Bidoof Princess

second place

1674419802427.png

by Lasen

1674418638538.png
mmm... what a delicious looking food
1674418649586.png
got a fork and a spoon. 10/10. this is the winner of the contest (host edit: no it is not.)
1674418692442.png
todd made us pick this

thirde place

1674419940237.png

by Tanny89k

1674418638538.png
this beautiful little guy has captured my hearte
1674418649586.png
whimsicott
1674418692442.png
ken sugimori could never

:Smogjynx:
JUDGES PICKS

grape tylenol's pick

1674419169581.png

by Flou

1674418638538.png
this funny little guy is actually a menace in most generations of lc! i really like how his left leg is not connected to his body.

az's selection[/B]

0547Whimsicott.png

by Ken Sugimori
1674418649586.png
this is a very high quality piece of artwork. well done, ken!

dave's choice

1674419274534.png

by Lemingue

1674418692442.png
chien pao asking "what that mouth do" got me hot

Have a nice day.
1674420636241.png
:jynx:
1674421537938.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)