SPL X - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S.....im.......g.....bge......

....OOOOO............u...........GAR.........E!

This....not.........over........

SPL....a joke..........Smogon.......wi....be......forever..........mo.....d

A..R.....so...ha...td.....so...br....inless....oaf......Hi....ari......etern.....buff........oon.......

In......c.........mpet.......ce.....imp........ude.....ce.....chil.....dish..........Smo.........on.......a joke.......

I.......her....ic........victim.........

O.....more........run........still.....undying............passion....

Will.....return...........happy......your......anger........

If......a probl...........my retu.......but........thing.......to say...........you......

SWIM...........N.........GA......BGE.....

OOOOOOO........OOOOOOOO.......OOOOOOOO.....

YO...U........

GARR............BAAA.....GGEEEE!
SWIM...........N.........GA......BGE.....
N.........GA
:psynervous:

Deleted User 108547

Banned deucer.
Ok, logging on smog since 2018 (literally) and here we go to the people's favourite tournament, skipping to last page of the thread cause I don't really want to read chineese/waifulovers/weebs/otakus/hikikomoris smogoners talking about how yummy are puppies posted above when suddenly...

Please, Smogon, never change.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Ok, logging on smog since 2018 (literally) and here we go to the people's favourite tournament, skipping to last page of the thread cause I don't really want to read chineese/waifulovers/weebs/otakus/hikikomoris smogoners talking about how yummy are puppies posted above when suddenly...

Please, Smogon, never change.
You're welcome

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
WEEK 7 COINFLIPS UPDATE

everyone is still within a game of .500, except for the hot hand sig who's 2-0. is he the goat, or did he flip heads twice in a row? find out this week as we enjoy some more hot dpp action that is most certainly extremely skill based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)