NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
lowkey i think some of my friends are not ok because they will go to a party every weekend and then drink too much and get depressed and then when guys around them just want to hook up and nothing else they can’t just keep calling me/other people for help like pace urself pls

Nuxl

haven't played in a while tbh, rn I kinda feel like I'm playing worse.
I'm pretty sure day 1 voting is no better than randing but my instinct is to sheep Apricity here given he is A. the primary source of content B. seems pretty towny / genuine to me and C. seems actually willing to read through every post, unlike myself. unvote vote dave

I also think there is merit to sheeping Apricity for the final Day 1 vote then reevaluating him on Day 2 in light of the flip and his reasoning. I'd like everyone who is not Apricity to give input on this line of thought

- Friendly neighborhood hydra
Would yeti smack you for making this post lol wtf

Nuxl

don’t really see dave? like i wasn’t super pinged but their posts

to me i think it’s probably more interesting to see other reactions rn especially bc this game has a fluctuation of newbies and probably a ton of lost ppl who don’t know who maf works. im sure the coaching will come out in due time or something

wanna try something like…

vote texas cloverleaf

is it just psy right now to you? do you have any reads on like people actively making content HydrogenHydreigon
I think I already mentioned me thinking CaffeineBoost is town, this one i'm less sure about but I don't think M2H or Spiderz are maf, M2H is being proactive and asking/responding to questions, Spiderz I feel is acting that way to get reaction out of people and to read those reactions.
My gut says Whydon is sus but I'm not sure.

Nuxl

I think I already mentioned me thinking CaffeineBoost is town, this one i'm less sure about but I don't think M2H or Spiderz are maf, M2H is being proactive and asking/responding to questions, Spiderz I feel is acting that way to get reaction out of people and to read those reactions.
My gut says Whydon is sus but I'm not sure.
awesome ty for the response! u don’t have to be sure but the content is absolutely welcome. it also works as a receipt

Nuxl

imo this game has a good chance of being an apathetic mess - kind of feel like with the pl being drowned with new players and people who’d id expect to be able to read better not showing up as much it makes me feel a tad weird about the threadstate in general. maybe this is bc people haven’t shown up yet but for a 24p game i was expecting more!!

i don’t want to explicitly COACH or anything given that the rand realistically has a mix of the above as scum but the best thing IMO that people who are unsure and lost is that they remain diligent and try to post regardless - it will help you remain involved and potentially identifiable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)