Picollo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wednesday at around 16:00 EST sounds like a great time for me. Let me know if you need to change that time, otherwise I'll be expecting to see you then!
    Picollo we play GSC this week. I will need to get this done during the week, so let me know which of the following times you are able to battle:

(All are EST = GMT -5, btw)

Mon: 15:00-17:00, 22:00 onward
    Tues: 10:00-13:00, 21:00 onward
    Wed: 14:00 onward
    Thurs: 10:00- 12:00, 21:00 onward

I should also be able to do Sunday evening if it comes down to that, although I'd rather get this done sooner rather than waiting until just before deadline.
    That works better for me too. :) Busy week at work. If you are online the enter weekend we should be fine. I will be around on the weekend too in #spl. I will try to remember to be on there.
    Hey, when do you wanna play for SPL? I'm GMT-3 in Daylight Saving Time (so it's like GMT-2) and usually free any day during the evening/late night
    well, I for me would be nice to play saturday/sunday, If it's ok for you to play to at ~22.00 gmt +1 just say me. If you cannot play on these days/hours just say me ^^
    I love your team! Never thought someone would put two Dragon-types on one team! Also, the idea of Dark Gem on Tyranitar is pretty unique, considering most people would have a Sash or a Chople Berry on him.
    Hey, I saw your message on the Birmingham NEC thread, I just wanted to send you a congratulations.
    I was your 3rd opponent, leading with Mienshao and Abomasnow. I left before the deciding final took place and I'm glad to hear you won.
    I'll probably be busy on June 13th which is tomorrow. I might still be on in the evening. So if your on, I might be able. If not, I'll be off from school after Tuesday, so we can get our battle done then.
    Uhhh, I'll check Smogon constantly for an update from you. Hopefully we can get our battle done this weekend.
    I'm on Smogon now. I'll probably be on late tonight, no school tomorrow. I'll be checking back Smogon constantly for an update from you :)
    Hey we're opponents for round 4 of the VGC tournament. I can battle anytime after 4:30 EST time. I will PM/VM you when I see your online :)
    Hey, we are opponents for the Smogon VGC tournament round 3. My timezone is GMT + 8, which is probably the opposite of yours. Let me know when you can battle!

Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…