Badal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry i happened to skim hippowdon and i have a few more nitpicks >_<

Pokemon with an Air Balloon, who otherwise have an easy time with Hippowdon. However, Roar is a worthy option as well, capable of scouting the opposing team while racking up residual damage with Stealth Rock.Hippowdon is extremely useful for weather wars ; it
    (punctuation spacing is a bit wonky here!)

Any Pokemon who benefits from sandstorm support, such as Landorus, is a great teammate; thanks to Hippowdon's sandstorm, these Pokemon are significantly powered up, making them top-notch partners
    (you only mention one Pokemon - did you maybe accidentally delete or forget to mention anything here?)

counters for Rotom-W, Celebi, and Shaymin, who can deal a lot of damage early in the game, (comma) is good
    I take back keeping the analysis, you can have it. Good luck pushing for contributor!
    I am GPing Komodo's Meganium analysis, so I will get to your Mienshao analysis after that. Gotta while away 4 more hours ;p
    I'm sorry I had just started editing last night but forgot to save, although I still took a really long time to tend to it. Thanks for the offer though!
    Yeah, I get what you trying to tell with the idea of making Smogon more accessible, but keep in mind that you will need an ENORMOUS amount of work to translate the whole site into Hindi. Ok, so both of us know Hindi very well, but two people simply cannot do so much or keep the project sustained for long. I also severely doubt the higher-ups giving approval to such a project, but anyway, if you do get approval, I will be glad to co-lead it for the duration of my summer holidays.
    Sucks ... anyway, the analysis isn't finished yet (not my best work, there are loads of errors) so it all worked out okay. Also when do you get your teardrop?
    Hey, I just realized that you're not on my friends list! Fixing now...

Also, where did that GP check go?? 0.0
    Rudra? He's scared my mom will punish him if he makes a facebook account, even though my Mom is friends with half his classmates on facebook.
    If i were to make an alt, don't you think I would exercise hindsight and change the name as much as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…