• It's MIDI - Completely Instrumental - It has:
    Piano
    Drums
    Violins
    Clarinet
    Flute

...as the instrument Lineup
    oh, ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

Oh well, I guess I'll just get someone else to link the song to you - although they won't tell you I wrote it until after you hear it and tell them you like it :p
    hey
    thought you might like this:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?jlklp0t46m29gu0

...It's my current music Composition draft - it's not done yet, and the ending is most likely going to be deleted (from the arpeggiated climb on) but yeah :/

I thought I'd show you because it had something to do with you.
    You see, due to the nature of the piece, I have named it:
    "Yamask's Sarcophagus"
    BS, can you help me with the settings on BABA? I want to be able to restrict starting new threads and keep people from posting curse words, but I would also like non-members to be able to post. Is that possible?
    so... are you going to answer my question? What can I do to prove to you I am not the guy Dark Pulse? Do you want my Battle Log with him? Want to search my PMs? Get full access to my account? What? I'll do whatever you want, because I like Rocket and there's nothing else to do here, but I'm starting to think you don't like new people, or you have some other thing against me...

Regardless, tell me what you want me to do, because I'm starting to get bored of this place... Which is why I haven't been on in so long
    Hey, I was bored and checked out Serebii for the first time in months.

Well, I looked at the last visitors thing and saw your name:

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    Battlestar+, eggman62, Footballing, getexback, hotstuff, Ljbolser412+, mylastbreath80, pokesoap, timini, Zekromaster826

What does the "+" mean? I am nosey, so....yea >.>
    Ah, that's a pity, so close to completion.
    I already requested for his joination, I'm not quite sure what his holdup is or why.
    When is the next round of your GBU tournament going to start? I'm greatly looking forward to the continuation of that! And to clarify my last post, I found a potential recruit named growlithe4evr. I'm not sure how active he is, but he seems to get on smogon at least once a day, so he's got some potential.
    Mar 24th, 2012 10:38:41 PM: Alright, it's been published, TRC Exclusive Edition! Feel free to close the gates if you wish! And enjoy!
    Sweet. Many thanks to you my friend.

EDIT: I am just re-arranging things now for the TRC version of the paper. I'll post it in a minute, so open up the group for me.

EDITEDIT: Actually I'll re-arrange it in the actual discussion so if you could open it up ASAP that would be awesome.
    Ready to go today, give me an answer so I don't have to spam your VM wall anymore.
    BS I'm releasing on Sunday with or without my final articles.
    Let me know about the discussion.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…