Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bharmalm :D
    you, 2 time paris champ
    me, 2012 masters usa nats champ

future masters and seniors WORLD champs imo
    b-caralarm
    !
    save your trip for worlds 13 instead and we will meet in san diego once more :D italy and hawaii are a big noooooo for me this year :(
    wait how seriously do you play tcg? do you go to events
    and lol durant ahhhhh
    i played that at states last weekend because i couldn't get a second mewtwo since brendan used the others
    it's such a dickish deck to play it makes my opponents want to kill me rofl
    I am disappointed in you, son. You used a general goodstuffs team. I'm sure everyone would have much rather seen Manectric win a National.
    so i heard that you won again, congratulations :).

see you at worlds and this time i am really going to be there haha
    Second time running nice one Roast Lamb ^_^
    Good on you for beating Td, why couldn't you have saved that vid???
    Yet again, I am not going to worlds with you :'(
    haha this is random but i told babbytron that you won again
    his reaction: "oh mai gawd...." :D
    how was the tournament itself btw, were there any tough matches/good seniors and how good are the other three that made it to hawai
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you actually won, i thought keely was trolling me when he texted me saying you were at the coach station together and you'd won, fucking strong
    Yeah you definately deserved it. Especially ad one Rock Slide missed Scizor iirc

Oh well lol
    Was alex any good?
    You made one good prediction ahahhahhahaha
    Sure the speed tie to the Draco Meteor/Subsitute took the piss, but still 9.9
    If he had targetted Latios in the last the last turn, he might have won idk, but still well done 9.9!
    Yeah I guess though if that Rock Slide hadn't had missed the last turn didn't matter. Also for future reference Low Kick would have done more damage 9.9
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…