666lumberjack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh thanks. It's cool to get positive feedback from a respected battler! I was hoping i wasn't too rambly (especially on the seond of the two "big" posts so it seems as though I nailed it!
    just checking in to say based on your posts you have a level head on your shoulders. keep it up!
    Well, I hope you have some ideas for a TR team based around Victini, Celebii, and Escalivier......

CB Escalivier did 85% to a Scizor!! With a resisted Megahorn!!! That was shocking O_o
    I must say that I found your post in the team-building thread rather inspiring. I believe that that one post alone will help my team a lot........hopefully seeing as I am running a TR team....
    I don't have access to a computer right now (sorry!) - I missed your vm. I think it's probably best if we battle tommorow afternoon-ish as I also have a couple of team tweaks I'd like to make.
    Sorry, completely forgot to message back about st8. I'm GMT+0, and am free pretty much all weekend and after like 5pm my time.
    Hello, I'd like to inform you that, if you don't PM me your Strikeout Pokémon for the Round 1 of Strikeout Tournament: Black/White edition within approximately 20 hours, you are going to be replaced with a substitute.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…