Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I noticed you were champion last year! No pressure this time xD, unfortunately, my birthday is Jul. 20, and hence will be visiting relatives when the tournament commences, however if your team isn't sorted / needs testing I'm happy to help. Furthermore I'm going to go ahead and create a team regardless! =p I was hoping also, if you have time after / before the tournament if you could teach me G4 and / or G5 RNG BPs? =)
    Man, that looks awesome, I'm guessing I could start pulling a team together, since I was previously using a stally-trick room team for friendly tournaments, and I want to go in with a "pop" if you like, so I want to create a "wrecking team" that relies on brute power if you like, with some essence of stall. I might be able to make it, I'll let you know next weekend, since I have to browse my boxes for the right ones / check out some Trade Threads, then of course EV and test them. Furthermore I have to check with my Parents for transport! :p I'll probably PM you later with some team ideas.
    yeah I'll try to get on early tomorrow. It might be hard though because we have company staying with us right now.
    Nats was an absolute cockup on my part. I did manage 7th, but I fluked my last two matches, I have my card somewhere, and I'll check who I lost too if I found it. My team wasn't really complete when i entered the tournaments as I had literally started revising for exams just before it commenced, so it was a little thrown together, as a "sweep and destroy" team! Well done too you, 7th is a massive achievement! When is Hawaii? It sounds like soo much fun =( I have family there, and hence was a little annoyed that I couldn't *make it* manage to place high enough. I've just started to get back into the game itself, after a lapse due to exams :3. But should be back into competitive battling shortly. I'm pretty certain VGC2013 will be Black and White 2, so we should totally come together and create some sort of team, or atleast help each other build one, as this competitive battling year, I'm looking to make an entrance :P
    Hey, just to say, gl at Manchester, I can't go lol :p
    I have a cool Trick Room team if you want to try something a bit different ^_^
    I'm guessing this Patel might not make it to Worlds. Unless SANDMAN can take me...............................
    I'll more than likely be there for all of the days, I haven't actually planned the trip itself yet
    Thanks, really can't wait for worlds!! Been waiting literally since the end of worlds last year :[
    No Problem, there's nothing you have to apologize for.
    It's a great thing that you help other People out with your Pokemon.
    Here in Germany nobody is so helpful.
    Good Luck at the VGC
    Ok thanks, i will try
    Sorry last weekend I go swamped with bird crap. If want #b202 on irc is offering open house tutoring if i'm not around, someone can probably give you a team rate or something if you want.
    Hi, Could I have the timid Chandelure and the EV trained adamant Metagross for VGC? :)

P.S: I posted in your Trade Thread two days ago
    I think most of the other QC members have been pretty busy with other stuff as of late. And I think most of us are aware that the QC pace has slowed down as of late. You'll probably just have to be patient about it, as I don't think there's much else that can be done. I wish I could have been of more help here though.
    Yeah, sorry, I've been away for a bit :p
    I could definately use a practice match, when do you want to play?
    Thank you for responding as well :) At least i have some motivation now, as it is possibility for me to actually get good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…