Luxpluff91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can provide me a link of original us ruby rom? because of the others one that i download are in another lenguage
    Getting on. Yes, I do have a 4th gen game, but I already transfered everything on that game to my Black game :/
    You know what Ruby rom is good to download it, I have a lot of option, Ruby (usa) rar.
    Ruby (U) Sav. Ruby Zip
    I can use Pokemon Files. But I was hoping to obtain a legal Dusclops with good IVs. I'll be at home all day tomorrow, and I'll keep Smogon on again. I'll try to remain online from 10am to 10pm. Hopefully we should be online at the same time. If not, we could try arranging a time on Saturday.
    okay if theres anything else from my list you'd like, i'd like to trade if you could put 4th gen exclusive moves on them before transfer. These would be:

mew: roost from tm, stealth rock from tm, trick and magic coat from tutors.
    Deoxys: Magic coat and stealth rock
    jirachi: water pulse from tm, trick

I think i read that you have unlimited Bp but i still understand this could take a while so if its too much a hassle that's ok. I would prefer the mew and deoxys the most if possible. Let me know, thanks.
    thank you as well and i'd like to inquire on a few of your other pokes if you dont mind. would you happen to have these pokes still in 4th gen?

bold mew
    timid deoxys
    timid jirachi
    timid hp fire celebi
    Yeah that's all fine. I'll check your thread for the CMT. Can we trade later? I have to leave for a bit
    I updated my trade thread with a lot of stuff recently, and you still have 4 credits in it if you need anything.
    I'll keep on coming on smogon when I get the chance. I should be online for most evenings and nights for the rest of this week, after my uni day. Just send me a buzz if you see me online. Also I'm GMT +9.5; that might be a reason why we couldn't find each other on Sunday.
    Dusclops please. I'll be at home most of tomorrow, and I'll keep on checking smogon when I am. Just give me a VM or PM when you're ready. I just added your 0647 6275 4238 number as a friend on Black. My code is 4899 6925 2279. Thank you so much for this :)
    Hi Luxpluff91,

I'm wondering if you are still offering to trade one of your lucariojr's "Langshan" #355/356 - XD Duskull/Dusclops. I would greatly appreciate it, as I need one for an upcoming tournament.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…