Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• where are you? I'm at #orangeislands

Look, I don't wanna be a jerk, but I also don't wanna wait forever. I'll give you like 20 mins to get on synIRC so we can continue this rival challenge, or we'll reschedule.
    When are you available to continue our Rival Challenge? I can do it like 3-9 PM Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, and my weekends are weird. Sometimes i can be on, sometimes I can't. I can do it all day today. Only like 3-4 PM Wednesday and Thursday, and more likely 3 than 4.
    Well we have a full team, and I don't think we can enter more than one person per game. I know one person can do multiple games, but I don't think that multiple people can be placed on one game. You could ask in the thread of course, and if you are just looking for the challenge, you could try it yourself unofficially.
    i don't know when i can continue our Rival Challenge... I'm away for the weekend but I will be back either Sunday or monday. i will do my best to VM you as soon as I get back. Sorry
    That's fine. Okay, I'll use Emerald and you'll use Sapphire, and we'll both start with a Mudkip. No speedup button (though it'll be tempting for me). Is like 10-15 mins from now okay?
    I only have Emerald Randomizer and just regular emerald. i can't be on tonight at 6:30... I have to be somewhere. Can you be on at 5:45 PM or at the latest 6:00? Either way, i think it should be just the regular 30 minute challenge. I think we should decide a starter that we both use, and we can use it.
    Okay, you have until 6:30 PM EST tomorrow (sorry if you live somewhere far away, you'll have to convert) to respond to this, or I'm doing the Rival Challenge with Ziposaki. I told her that you asked first, but I'm only gonna give you a day. I don't wanna be mean, I just wanna be fair to her.
    Umm, no. I currently have a Nuzlocke on my Diamond and own no others. I was thinking R/S/E. Is that okay?
    Hey do you battle much? I am trying to start a battling game in Team Rocket - Top Grunt.
    You could be the first winner.
    Hi, I tried to make your Triceratops Trainer request, I posted it in the Smeargle's Studio General Thread, please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…